Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Shaq/Chuck call Dirk a top 25 player all-time, GOAT Euro, GOAT big man shooter

Quote Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
    the didn't play at all.

fiba world championship in 2010 without dirk, eliminated in group stage.
    fiba euro championship 2013 didn't qualify

in 2005 2nd
    in 2002 3rd
    in 2001 4th
    in 2007 5th

and so on

to conclude GERMANY IS WORSE WITHOUT DIRK. PROVEN FACT
    In other words, you didn't watch any of their games.

Default Re: Shaq/Chuck call Dirk a top 25 player all-time, GOAT Euro, GOAT big man shooter

Quote Originally Posted by trueDS
    No fplii, you shouldn't believe him on Dirk or anything else he's said here. He is totally nonobjective and completely wrong.

dr.hee on the other hand knows a lot about European basketball.

He's never seen a Euroleague or EuroBasket game in his entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He's never seen a Euroleague or EuroBasket game in his entire life.
    You've been clearly owned again on this thread. The Euros are ganging up on you. At a certain point, you have to give way to the facts, not just your biases and judgements.

I will give you credit. Some of your observations about the NBA are things we can agree on, but your envy, and bias overwhelm your views.

Relax. Clear your mind. We all know you love the NBA otherwise you wouldn't be here everyday debating us NBA lovers here on ISH. So let it show.

Maybe if you do, your idols Vspan and Borousis will eventually come over to the NBA like you've always dreamed off. Don't deny it. I know that thread.

Decent college freshman Silverbullit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Dirk was never that good in EuroBasket. So don't even go there. He's good in NBA, where no one ever plays defense.
    Dirk was top scorer in 2001, 2005 and 2007 in EuroBasket.
    He also was MVP in 2005 and All Tournament Team in 2001, 2005 and 2007.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullit
    Dirk was top scorer in 2001, 2005 and 2007 in EuroBasket.
    He also was MVP in 2005 and All Tournament Team in 2001, 2005 and 2007.

Well if Dirk was an Olympiacos player from Greece or Basque, or whatever minor league ethnicity Euroleague is identifying with, he'd be all over his dick. He really doesn't care about the game at all. Euroleague is special in one regard though...he's living vicariously through a bald headed chubby 3rd string point guard instead of Lebron, Kobe or Durant. At least that's something different, gotta give him credit for that.

I just don't get it. What's the point in saying stuff, that you don't even believe in?
    We all know Germanys NT without Dirk is absolute trash, and you still try to convince people with no evidence that it's the opposite.
    Dirk didn't have that much success because his NT is completely useless without him, there's literally nothing worth mentioning there troughout 00s decade. Dirk singlehandedly brought them a few medals.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I just don't get it. What's the point in saying stuff, that you don't even believe in?
    We all know Germanys NT without Dirk is absolute trash, and you still try to convince people with no evidence that it's the opposite.
    Dirk didn't have that much success because his NT is completely useless without him, there's literally nothing worth mentioning there troughout 00s decade. Dirk singlehandedly brought them a few medals.
    The teams were crappy. Okulaja was nice though. Peaked at 13/6, shooting 58% for Barcelona in Euro. Almost made it to the NBA, which didn't happen for unfortunate circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    The teams were crappy. Okulaja was nice though. Peaked at 13/6, shooting 58% for Barcelona in Euro. Almost made it to the NBA, which didn't happen for unfortunate circumstances.
    Yeah, forgot okulaja. What else though? Nobody.
    I remember Dirk scored like 40 against LT's NT and we still won. What else was he supposed to do. Everybody knew he was the best Euro players it's that just he never had navarro, marc to back him up.
    Heck, spain's 2nd unit is better than what Dirk had to put up with.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Do you agree with these statements?
    I dunno if I posted in this thread already, but this is how I see it...

since I have said before I believe there are 'tiers' of basketball players. There are all of those GOAT level guys that are first tier... then there is second tier and third tier. I am unsure whether Dirk is 2nd or 3rd. He showed he was capable of at least 2nd in 2011, but it's hard to say over time if he was, his whole career.

Point being, if the first tier goes like 1-6 or 1-8, the second tier goes out maybe even past 25, to me at least. So, it's hard to say... cuz you will have people that will come in here and name 25 players who are "for sure better", but really, I think you can only name a few that are no contest better. Lemme try...

Wilt, Russell, Bird, Magic, Kareem, MJ... I'm probably taking Shaq and Bron, too. Those are no argument players. Can probably name many more with a really strong case. So, I'd say he's a 2nd tier all-time player... which is damn good. HES RIGHT THERE WITH KOBE. haha. Get troll'd.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    EL will probably say none of the things and stats that Dirk got in Fiba ever happened. Just our illusions. We all got it from Wiki which is obviously drivel.EL lives in another world, a world no one can see except him.

It's a fantasy world where VSpan is the best player in the world,where the Greek NT dominates, where Eleague is better than the NBA, and where Belov is greater than Jordan ...A world turned upside down. No one else lives in this world, except him..He wants us all to live in his world. Anybody want to join him?

Also, if he doesn't like the NBA, why can't he just leave? If he thinks we're all a bunch of racists with low iq's, why does he post here and try to ram Euro ball down our throats?

Sometime 2-3 years ago, he created a post hailing Vspan and Brousis(who? a Greek center) coming to the NBA, and he was bat shit happy.. Why would anyone celebrate coming over to an inferior league? Just weird.
    Last edited by Dr.J4ever; 04-13-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    EL will probably say none of the things and stats that Dirk got in Fiba ever happened. Just our illusions. We all got it from Wiki which is obviously drivel.
    EL lives in a another world, a world no one can see except him.

It's a fantasy world where VSpan is the best player in the world,where the Greek NT dominates, where Eleague is better than the NBA, and where Belov is greater than Jordan ...A world turned upside down. No one else lives in this world, except him..He wants us all to live in his world. Anybody want to join him?

Also, if he doesn't like the NBA, why can't he just leave? If he thinks we're all a bunch of racists with low iq's, why does he post here and try to ram Euro ball down our throats?

Sometime 2-3 years ago, he created a post hailing Vspan and Brousis(who? a Greek center) coming to the NBA, and he was bat shit happy.. Why would anyone celebrate coming over to an inferior league? Just weird.
    Here's the thread where EL was apoplectic with happiness when there was a "strong rumor" that VSpan was coming over to the Raptors...

He went: "yessssssssssss......." and other crazy stuff.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=277335

Good college starter

Who the hell are those guys? Look the '92 Dream Team has completely settled history. All basketball outside the NBA before 1992 is a joke basically. NBA players COMPLETELY dominated all competition and the 90s Dream Teams proved it. Now, after 2000, with more exposure of internationals to NBA players, things have gradually changed.
    This

Most of those old timers went life and death with our college players. Look at the Olympic results which is the only international competition that matters to us. Our teenagers lost only twice, one was controversial. Even the college version of Michael Jordan beat every one of those grown men by 28.1 points. Even those Yugoslavians can't beat our young bucks.

Good college starter

Here's the thread where EL was apoplectic with happiness when there was a "strong rumor" that VSpan was coming over to the Raptors...

He went: "yessssssssssss......." and other crazy stuff.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=277335

NBA has no interest on VSpan. Why waste their time on someone who can't beat Skip, Head and Lucas on the rotation. We all know he can not play a lick in the pros. Just another minor league stud who can't hang in the highest level.