Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Default Fernando Tatis Appreciation Thread

I think it's time we commemorate the lifetime achievements of one of the most prolific and eccentric human beings of all time. If you are unaware of the magnificence and all-around excellence Fernando Tatis embodies, then look no further than his Twitter account. He is:

A modern-day avant-garde MS Paint artist:

...who dabbles in surrealism:

...and is an avid drug awareness advocate:

as well as a comedic visionary:

and an authoritative voice in the realm of practical jokes:

He's been known to tell it like it is:

while crossing the ethnic boundaries to deliver a deep look into his own mind:

This thread is for those of us who have a deep admiration for the lifetime works of the premier modern-day Renaissance man, Fernando Tatis.

Default Re: Fernando Tatis Appreciation Thread

Looked him up since I didn't know who he was. Saw pictures of a baseball player.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Looked him up since I didn't know who he was. Saw pictures of a baseball player.
    You see, most people would answer the question of Fernando Tatis's identity by calling him a baseball player...but he is so much more than that. In fact, I'm willing to wager that his career didn't truly begin until his baseball phase was completed in 2010. A Top 50 GOAT human, I'd estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman
    You see, most people would answer the question of Fernando Tatis's identity by calling him a baseball player...but he is so much more than that. In fact, I'm willing to wager that his career didn't truly begin until his baseball phase was completed in 2010. A Top 50 GOAT human, I'd estimate.
    I didn't even know who he was until about 10 minutes ago