Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: It's pretty embarrassing right now for the posters who said Hibbert>Howard

Not as embarrassing as livin wit ur parents and jerking off to anime

College star

Default Re: It's pretty embarrassing right now for the posters who said Hibbert>Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG

If someone is a poster around here engaging in that type of primitive behavior, I'd hope they'd have the decency to wash their hands before coming back to ISH.

Banned

You realize I'm 15 right? I know your father was never with you so it's different, but most kids live with their parents at that age.

Quote Originally Posted by Railgun
    You realize I'm 15 right? I know your father was never with you so it's different, but most kids live with their parents at that age.
    WTF i lived w/ my ma and pop until i was 15 and moved out
    Dont be mad @ me cuz u a btch nikka that aint real nikka aint u say u too scared to ask a girl out

Your dad sold your microwave or w/e for gas money.

College star

Wait...wait he's talking about you Jameer?

Dont be mad @ me cuz u a btch nikka that aint real nikka aint u say u too scared to ask a girl out

Piece of advise for you later in life lad. If you talk like that people think you are stupid and not cool. Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Piece of advise for you later in life lad. If you talk like that people think you are stupid and not cool. Got it?
    lad this nikka just call me lad
    u wouldnt understand where i come from Andrei piece of advise stick to ur lane dont step in here

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Rest In Piss Jameer.

Banned

lad this nikka just call me lad
    u wouldnt understand where i come from Andrei piece of advise stick to ur lane dont step in here
    He's right?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Moved out =/= kicked the **** out the house for being a dipshit yo mamma didn't want to see anymore. Your pops didn't even want to waste the effort it took to beat your stupid ass

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Roy Hibbert is a joke. He's just a big stiff who gets away with just putting his hands up in the post defensively. He's got even less moves than Howard if you want to talk about offense. The guy is 7'2" and shooting a career low fg% at .457. He's averaging the lowest rebounds since 2010. Dwight Howard coming back from his back surgery and with the shoulder tear he had last season on the lakers was STILL A MUCH BETTER PLAYER. You'd have to be a giant moron to think Hibbert is even close to Howard this season.

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

I lived with my parents until I was 18 and I'm a real swashbuckler

yarr

OP's an asshole. But then we all know this, correct?

It's pretty embarrassing right now for the posters who said Hibbert>Howard
    It's pretty embarrassing right now for the posters who said they'd take Lebron over Magic and Bird.