Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Roy Hibbert hasn't always been such a poop rebounder. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Why?
    Because it exponentializes statistics that arent meant per minute consistent. If you play 1 minute a game and scores 2 points, per 36 you score 72. Extreme example I know, but get's my point across.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Roy Hibbert hasn't always been such a poop rebounder. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Why?
    Because it doesn't suit his Roy hating agenda...

Anyway, glad some posters already explained the same common sense I've been explaining...But when people make up their minds that they don't like a certain player, there's nothing you can say to change their minds...

Decent college freshman

He's never been a great rebounder. 14.4% Career total rebound percentage. Best ever season was 2012 with 16.6%. Mediocre for a big man.

Compare that to Dwight - 20.7% career total rebound percentage. Best ever season is 2010 with 22%.

How about Tyson Chandler? 18.4% career total rebound percentage. Best ever season was 2007 with 20.7%.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    It's what happens when you have a vertical that's shorter than the average d*ck size
    You don't even need to jump to be a good individual rebounder.
    It's all about positioning and boxing out

I rule the local playground

There is weaker defense in the league so his team mates and the other team's players are scoring more so therefore there are less rebounds to grab.

I speak only the truth.

kobetard

He's letting team chemistry problems affect his game. We're picking on hibbert, but isn't everyone in the team underperforming? He's not like a shaq or Kareem that will always be great no matter what, but I still think he has the capabilities to be one of the most impactful centers in the league. There's just some nasty locker room stuff going on over there that's throwing everyone's game off, and they better start shaping up, like right now. I can't watch another Miami championship.

I feel like the pacers collapse started happening when the strange Paul George stories and pictures started popping up on the internet. It's all PG's fault!

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Because it exponentializes statistics that arent meant per minute consistent. If you play 1 minute a game and scores 2 points, per 36 you score 72. Extreme example I know, but get's my point across.
    bolded isnt a word

obviously using per 36 over small sample sizes is foolish, but when its over the course of a season, its fine, as far as im concerned

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    bolded isnt a word

obviously using per 36 over small sample sizes is foolish, but when its over the course of a season, its fine, as far as im concerned
    Its not. Never has been. Roy cant even play 36 minutes with his asthma.