Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: GT 4/12/14: Mavs vs Suns 8:30pmET

Well now Dallas doesn't have a reason to beat Memphis for their final game of the season. Crap...

Well should be an interesting off season for the Suns. Need a veteran presence to go along with whoever we get in FA.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by rep602
    Well now Dallas doesn't have a reason to beat Memphis for their final game of the season. Crap...

Well should be an interesting off season for the Suns. Need a veteran presence to go along with whoever we get in FA.
    7th or 8th seed is still on the line i believe for Dal. Phx does not really deserve to go

Banned

Dallas has a good chance to give the Thunder hell, just like Memphis.
    dallas always gives the Thunder a nice fight and can contain Durant pretty well.
    Memphis has Tony Allen for Durant DPOX Marc protecting the tim. Conley is one of the few PG who can somewhat stay with Chuckbrook

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    dallas always gives the Thunder a nice fight and can contain Durant pretty well.
    Memphis has Tony Allen for Durant DPOX Marc protecting the tim. Conley is one of the few PG who can somewhat stay with Chuckbrook
    I dont think Conley even guards Brook

I usually hit open layups GOATbrookisGAWD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    Sorry, Memphis or Dallas aren't beating OKC. OKC are getting to the finals and the Heat stand no chance (if they even make it at all). Your insecurity is funny

Dunking on everybody in the park MavsPoke's Avatar

Mavs back in the Playoffs!!!

Me at the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sting
    7th or 8th seed is still on the line i believe for Dal. Phx does not really deserve to go
    That's a pretty dumb statement. Any of the 3 teams deserve to be there if they win their final games.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Wow...what a game.

Mavs really fortunate that happened to be at home.

I hope the Suns make it...so much respect for them. GG Suns fans...you guys deserve to make it.

Dunking on everybody in the park MavsPoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rep602
    That's a pretty dumb statement. Any of the 3 teams deserve to be there if they win their final games.
    Agreed.

It sucks that any of the 3 teams... and 4 if you include the Timberwolves who are just loaded with talent...don't make the playoffs, but some of these eastern teams do.

The west is so stacked this year. Too bad that some really great teams are going to be left out of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsPoke
    Agreed.

It sucks that any of the 3 teams... and 4 if you include the Timberwolves who are just loaded with talent...don't make the playoffs, but some of these eastern teams do.

The west is so stacked this year. Too bad that some really great teams are going to be left out of the playoffs.
    Agreed. The east will have some laughable first round match ups while the west is going to be a war.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Wow...what a game.

Mavs really fortunate that happened to be at home.

I hope the Suns make it...so much respect for them. GG Suns fans...you guys deserve to make it.
    Going to the playoffs will help the Suns going forward, but I guess the better team won tdy. Bad plays down the final minutes and Mavs hung on. Dirk going out and Ellis missing those FTs gave us a chance, but we blew it. Not bad actually for a team with only that amount of experience in situations like this. Overall a good season, Suns still have flexibility to get much better than this.
    Win or lose Suns fan for life.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by MavsPoke
    Agreed.

The T-Wolves do not deserve shit, they've been wetting the bed since December

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    Going to the playoffs will help the Suns going forward, but I guess the better team won tdy. Bad plays down the final minutes and Mavs hung on. Dirk going out and Ellis missing those FTs gave us a chance, but we blew it. Not bad actually for a team with only that amount of experience in situations like this. Overall a good season, Suns still have flexibility to get much better than this.
    Win or lose Suns fan for life.
    Not sure who was the better team tonight to be honest. Mavs just were at home...that was the difference in my opinion.

I like the Grizzlies as well, but this Suns teams is just so much more fun to watch. I really hope they make it...

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Best game of basketball I watched all year wow what a game, Monta and Dirk came up huge and Brandon Wright just makes those extra effort plays that win games.