Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Blake Griffin spills water on a Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    I think you're the one that needs to grasp reality. You're apparently in a parallel universe where humans are robots and do exactly as they are told and programmed to do. I'm sorry but that's not how life works.

Griffin was in the heat of the moment. He had just fouled out of a crucial playoff game that was going down to the wire. He was being mocked at by a fan within 1-2 feet from him, with an opposing team's shirt on. No doubt, the guy was probably doing this the entire game.

It was just a small cup of water. Griffin didn't push or deck the guy. How was the fan harmed?

We can sit here and debate how professionals are suppose to act till the cows come home. The point is, we're all human. Griffin acted in the heat of competition. An act which in and of itself was harmless.

Hell, he even apologized during the interview. Fan didn't get hurt in any form or fashion.

If anything Griffin was verbally abused.
    inb4 fan diagnosed with hepatitis.

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

I think you're the one that needs to grasp reality. You're apparently in a parallel universe where humans are robots and do exactly as they are told and programmed to do. I'm sorry but that's not how life works.

Griffin was in the heat of the moment. He had just fouled out of a crucial playoff game that was going down to the wire. He was being mocked at by a fan within 1-2 feet from him, with an opposing team's shirt on. No doubt, the guy was probably doing this the entire game.

It was just a small cup of water. Griffin didn't push or deck the guy. How was the fan harmed?

We can sit here and debate how professionals are suppose to act till the cows come home. The point is, we're all human. Griffin acted in the heat of competition. An act which in and of itself was harmless.

Hell, he even apologized during the interview. Fan didn't get hurt in any form or fashion.

Local High School Star

How if that fan had a short fuse? That could've easily escalated into something really ugly. The league should fine him. Zero tolerance.

NBA Superstar

The gif made me laugh. I believe this to be a complete non-issue. The fan seemed relatively unfazed and his buddy thought it was great. I suppose he could see a fine, simply out of protocol, but it was just a fun NBA moment.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

feminists

feminists everywhere

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

id like to see people defend him now.

dude is a loser

the fan had food on his table, blake could have ruined that too. i love griff and that gif is funny as shit but suspension is unavoidable.

I thought it was intentional lol but funny

I like Blake a lot, but I think he should be suspended 1 game for this. He gets paid like a professional, so he needs to go ahead and act like one.

just saw it again, dude threw the cup in the guy's direction too. come on bruh, that's just being disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake
    Silver needs to fine Blake for this. Not acceptable behavior interacting with a fan in any physical way.
    i get what you're saying, but i'm sure the fan don't mind. gives him a great story to tell for the rest of his life.

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    i get what you're saying, but i'm sure the fan don't mind. gives him a great story to tell for the rest of his life.
    The fan that Ron Artest attacked probably tells that story too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    and then other players think it's fine to do.

next time lebron james throws his water at a fan, missed and hits a make a wish foundation kid who has been given first row seats and is hooked up to a life preserving breathing machine that shorts out due to the water and the kid dies live on tv in front of everyone? Is it ok then?