Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Would a Pacers Win Tonight Be Considered an Artificial Win?

The Hawks were up by about 10-11 points in complete control of the game until the refs gave Indiana about 5 phantom fouls and missed a ton of calls in favor of Atlanta. The game should have been blown open at that point if the game was officiated correctly and we'd be looking at an entirely different game.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Would a Pacers Win Tonight Be Considered an Artificial Win?

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    The Hawks were up by about 10-11 points in complete control of the game until the refs gave Indiana about 5 phantom fouls and missed a ton of calls in favor of Atlanta. The game should have been blown open at that point if the game was officiated correctly and we'd be looking at an entirely different game.
    bullshit. The Hawks had one good game, but now they're getting killed because Indy is a better (but not great) team.

Banned

yes.
    refs do this all the time.
    if they didnt kill of the Memphis run in game 1 thunder would be down 0:2

I rule the local playground nnn123's Avatar

Wow. PLEASE. The Pacers couldn't buy a foul call in the first half of the game.

I expect this sh!t from Heat fans, but Atl fans? Come on, bro...

If your team can't win a game without every single call going your way, then it is not the referees fault you lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    bullshit. The Hawks had one good game, but now they're getting killed because Indy is a better (but not great) team.

chick in avi is hot

It's obvious who the better team is. Atlanta played PERFECT basketball and barely pulled out a victory. Indiana playing less than perfect basketball and now up 20.

Pacers in 6.

also luis scola cant be stopped

Quote Originally Posted by nnn123
    It's obvious who the better team is. Atlanta played PERFECT basketball and barely pulled out a victory. Indiana playing less than perfect basketball and now up 20.

Pacers in 6.
    Atlanta dominated game 1. A couple buckets in garbage time to make it look good doesn't mean they barely won . How about you watch a game once in a while instead of stare at the box score.

Quote Originally Posted by nnn123

Pacers in 6.
    I'm going to be real, it is a miracle imo that atl won game one. Hell before the season started I wouldn't have guessed they would be in the playoffs, so regardless of if this is a 5/6/7 game series, atlanta should be damned proud of their team. I wish my team had gotten the 8 seed, even if it would have been a sweep.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    I'm going to be real, it is a miracle imo that atl won game one. Hell before the season started I wouldn't have guessed they would be in the playoffs, so regardless of if this is a 5/6/7 game series, atlanta should be damned proud of their team. I wish my team had gotten the 8 seed, even if it would have been a sweep.
    They should be proud they will get thrown out of the first round and have NOTHING to show for it? That's rich. They will have no good draft pick or anything.

But hey, they won one playoff game.

Only a loser thinks that way.

Atlanta dominated game 1. A couple buckets in garbage time to make it look good doesn't mean they barely won . How about you watch a game once in a while instead of stare at the box score.

"Barely pulled out a victory" was a bit of an exaggeration - the point is they played perfect basketball, literally every BS shot they put up was money. And it wasn't a blow out by any means. Now in the 3rd and 4th quarter you see those same lucky shots rimming out. Keep in mind Indiana played like garbage for half the game, and West sat out with foul trouble for most of the game, yet they are up 20.

They should be proud they will get thrown out of the first round and have NOTHING to show for it? That's rich. They will have no good draft pick or anything.

No only a loser decides they're gonna lose a 7 game series after teams games when it's 1-1

Getting the 12th pick isn't much worse than the 16th. If you are going to miss the playoffs you may as well be the worst team in the league, being bad, but not terrible is a waste of time. For young teams playoff experience is much more important than adding a bench player through the draft. Easy concept, and what I was hopeful cle could do this year... well until about half way through the year

Getting the 9th pick sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Getting the 12th pick isn't much worse than the 16th. If you are going to miss the playoffs you may as well be the worst team in the league, being bad, but not terrible is a waste of time. For young teams playoff experience is much more important than adding a bench player through the draft. Easy concept, and what I was hopeful cle could do this year... well until about half way through the year

Getting the 9th pick sucks.
    They don't deserve any higher with the picks they've done in the past