Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend

Default Re: Former Celtic Eric Williams Broke and Homeless

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    yeah they do that, seems like its becoming more common.

A Ravens player did that too when he had child support payments. I think AI has a lot of cash somewhere and is declaring bankruptcy to get out of child support or whatever debts he might have. I don't think he's really 100% broke. Same with TO, he has child support he has to pay i think and you know he still has money on the side.

Child support payments can be ridiculous, so i sort of get it. The messed up part is their ex wives or baby mama's live like privilged rich women if you watch any of those shows. Its messed up how a lot of that is used for the girl and kids living large...talking about with athlete wives.

LOL i saw TO getting out of some crappy red hatchback on sunset blvd a couple years ago. He was by himself and it was like a tuesday afternoon so Im not exactly sure what he was doin, I only saw him as I was driving by. I shouted out the window "Lets go TO!" and he half-heartedly raised his arm up but didnt look over, hah. Dude actually looked pretty dejected.

He honestly seems like a nice enough guy, but he makes no effort to provide for his seeds so I have no choice but to label him a bum.

Shit was just such a trip tho. The way I yelled out "lets go TO!" like I was barking it from the bleachers as he was lining up at the line of scrimmage. But really he was broke and getting out of an ugly car probably to meet with his bankruptcy lawyer, and I was really just doing it in mock amusement. But he couldnt seem to tell the difference and actually gave a haphazard acknowledgement.

Ah, memories of those days are golden..

Decent playground baller iBandwagon's Avatar

How do you even spend that much money?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    LOL i saw TO getting out of some crappy red hatchback on sunset blvd a couple years ago. He was by himself and it was like a tuesday afternoon so Im not exactly sure what he was doin, I only saw him as I was driving by. I shouted out the window "Lets go TO!" and he half-heartedly raised his arm up but didnt look over, hah. Dude actually looked pretty dejected.

He honestly seems like a nice enough guy, but he makes no effort to provide for his seeds so I have no choice but to label him a bum.

Shit was just such a trip tho. The way I yelled out "lets go TO!" like I was barking it from the bleachers as he was lining up at the line of scrimmage. But really he was broke and getting out of an ugly car probably to meet with his bankruptcy lawyer, and I was really just doing it in mock amusement. But he couldnt seem to tell the difference and actually gave a haphazard acknowledgement.

Cool story bro. Almost as cool as when you filmed Jennifer Lawrence from behind like the creepy f@ggot you are. Look at me I'm at the same bar as this actress, I'm going to covertly film her having fun with her friends because I'm a f@ggot loser who she wouldn't think about talking to. Tell us more stories of your fearless and hysterical interactions with celebrities! You do understand that if if weren't for your dad paying for your sad life you'd be broke and homeless too right? You firing shots at TO's car while you still drive the car your mom gave you? LOL.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Goon Time
    Cool story bro. Almost as cool as when you filmed Jennifer Lawrence from behind like the creepy f@ggot you are. Look at me I'm at the same bar as this actress, I'm going to covertly film her having fun with her friends because I'm a f@ggot loser who she wouldn't think about talking to. Tell us more stories of your fearless and hysterical interactions with celebrities! You do understand that if if weren't for your dad paying for your sad life you'd be broke and homeless too right? You firing shots at TO's car while you still drive the car your mom gave you? LOL.

U r literally mad.

U r literally mad.
    I was about to laugh at the other dude until I notice ark post 20 times pwr day. Do you even have a job?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    I was about to laugh at the other dude until I notice ark post 20 times pwr day. Do you even have a job?

LOL, Hell no bro. We got Democrats in office.

What I wanna get a job for? They already payin me to do this:

LOL, Hell no bro. We got Democrats in office.

What I wanna get a job for? They already payin me to do this:

Bum who can't get a job

NBA Superstar

another reason i want to live in LA....

only celeb i ever seen was Mugsy Bogues playing tennis a long ass time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Guy
    this, dont touch the 38m and even its at a 1% interest (most banks interest alone is more than that), that 380k a year
    Why do people assume NBA players are getting their whole earnings in one lump sum or something? Also, the moment you become rich/NBA player, all your long distance relatives, people you've met once 5 years ago at a club, come crawling out of the woodwork, and it's incredibly hard to tell who to trust and who to say no to. This guy made max $5.5 million per year in his career, for a total of $39.8 million. Take at least half away for taxes, (generouslly: $20 million), squander some on being cheated/terrible investments ($15 million), 'take care of your family' ($13-$14 million), divorce ($6 million), buy yourself a stupidly large house + mortgage + child support, bye bye all that money.

Did he have enough financial sense? Nope, not in the slightest. But would a lot of people have fallen into the same traps? Most likely.

NBA All-star

I miss Rasheed Wallace

cus BALL DON'T LIE!!!!

Blowing $38 million is lightweight stuff compared to some what of his collegues have accomplished.