Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tinder

Default Re: Tinder

I don't get any play on tinder, but girls throw themselves at me in real life. I don't get it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    I don't get any play on tinder, but girls throw themselves at me in real life. I don't get it.
    You ugly.

Sunshine State

I don't expect anything out of this thing, one girl I'm talking to is away for 2 weeks so I'm just using this to kill the time.

Half the female population in central Florida are sorority girls

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    I don't expect anything out of this thing, one girl I'm talking to is away for 2 weeks so I'm just using this to kill the time.

Half the female population in central Florida are sorority girls
    You can easily set something up on Tinder within two weeks.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    You can easily set something up on Tinder within two weeks.
    Maybe, I'm particular as f*ck though. Some of these girls bios are cringeworthy

I mostly use tinder for 3 things:

1) Ego boost
    2) Consequence free drunk texting
    3) Laughs

I've only met up with a couple girls on there because I don't really feel like going out of my way to meet run of the mill girls that I can find at any local bar.

i use it pretty often. never been on a tinder date, but it's a great way to find girls that are DTF for when you are out drinking

might be easier in Oslo, as its not that big a city.

i might get better looking girls at clubs, but tinder is a nice backup cause theres usually a sure thing there

Maybe, I'm particular as f*ck though. Some of these girls bios are cringeworthy
    Why are you reading the bios?

I remember sitting at a friends house drinking beers with some friends and some people I had never met before. This dude was going through profiles at Tinder, giving them yes/no. We were swiping like maniacs and being very judgmental of their looks.

We swipe till this profile picture shows up that turns out to be a picture of a horse from a long distance. There's a girl on top, but you could barely even see her, let alone tell what she looked like.

I went on this rant about how absurdly retarded she was for using that picture as her pic on dating service for about 2 minutes.

Turns out she was sitting next to me, almost breaking down in tears. Not my proudest moment.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    I remember sitting at a friends house drinking beers with some friends and some people I had never met before. This dude was going through profiles at Tinder, giving them yes/no. We were swiping like maniacs and being very judgmental of their looks.

We swipe till this profile picture shows up that turns out to be a picture of a horse from a long distance. There's a girl on top, but you could barely even see her, let alone tell what she looked like.

I went on this rant about how absurdly retarded she was for using that picture as her pic on dating service for about 2 minutes.

Turns out she was sitting next to me, almost breaking down in tears. Not my proudest moment.
    At least you got the point across.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    Why are you reading the bios?
    Gotta know what I might be getting into here

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

It seems like there is 1 semi decent looking girl for every 100 whales on Tinder.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt

That's comedy gold right there!

To be honest no one cares about your profile information on internet dating websites either. At least Tinder gets straight to the point without all the BS. Women are just as shallow as men.

Gotta know what I might be getting into here
    Can't base a chick on a Tinder bio dude.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    It seems like there is 1 semi decent looking girl for every 100 whales on Tinder.

wtf do you care? You're on grindr.