NBA Legend

Default Re: School Murder Milford CT

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Pale lower class white people.

That's what I picture anyway

Like Aaron Hernandez?

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    thats called prejudice and it leads to a sense of underappreciation and disrespect which in turn leads to aggressive responses.

Option A: that particular dude was a nutcase
    Option B: the dead bitch did something extremely disrespectful or humiliating that triggered the tragedy

rip tho

Even if she humiliated him in front of the entire school that doesn't warrant being stabbed and killed

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Even if she humiliated him in front of the entire school that doesn't warrant being stabbed and killed

The stories I'm hearing is that she was a great girl ... which is what you always hear during things like this ... but I did find it notable that I've read a few people remark that she has a boyfriend and has been dating him for a year or so, and their relationship was well know within the school, so the guy asking her was sort of wierd to begin with.

And apparently he asked her a week ago or so. The dance was tonight. So he was mulling this over for a week.

My guess is it's gonna come out this guy was legitimately nuts and not someone who just snapped.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Like Aaron Hernandez?
    Good point

Now I just picture blood gang tatted up latinos

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    My location is mostly as a means to give context.

That's Why I know about this before it hit the national media.

My office actually got a really creepy voice recording from the Milford school dept with a guy making an official announcement who was clearly shook up. We're on the list because I have a guy who works with me with kids in that school system, albeit not that school, so my office is on the list, and they call for early dismissals and the like. This one was crazy though.

And I can give some local reaction as it comes in. Last year there were people asking about Sandy Hook, and while it's only half an hour away, it may as well be another state. This one is right in the middle of where I am. We're already seeing the affects of vulturous media behavior. That's the sort of thing we don't usually think about.
    Don't respond to those trolls. They're trying to flame good posters for fun.

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

Word is just coming out locally about yet another school killing. At Milford CT's, Johnathan Law HS, a kid stabbed a girl to death who allegedly shot him down for a date to the prom. I'm presuming this will be a national story by this afternoon.
    Dude is never going to get a date now.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Uh... I actually lived in Milford and went to West Shore middle school a looooong time ago. Moved out of Milford after 6th grade but I would have gone to Jonathan Law had my family stayed.

Milford is actually a relatively wealthy town compared to the average city in CT. It's no Greenwich, but it's got nice houses/apts right alongside the LI sound. It's ridiculous to hear of this happening though, seems like it's just one kid gone batshit crazy rather than being a reflection of the Milford youth.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bernkastel
    Dude is never going to get a date now.

He'll get plenty of sex where hes headed tho.

Banned

My location is mostly as a means to give context.

That's Why I know about this before it hit the national media.

[COLOR="Red"]My office[/COLOR] actually got a really creepy voice recording from the Milford school dept with a guy making an official announcement who was clearly shook up. We're on the list because I have a guy who works with me with kids in that school system, albeit not that school, so my office is on the list, and they call for early dismissals and the like. This one was crazy though.

[COLOR="Red"]And I can give some local reaction[/COLOR] as it comes in. Last year there were people asking about Sandy Hook, and while it's only half an hour away, it may as well be another state. This one is right in the middle of[COLOR="Red"] where I am[/COLOR]. We're already seeing the affects of vulturous media behavior. That's the sort of thing we don't usually think about.

Stop making this about you man

Quote Originally Posted by JohnStarks
    Stop making this about you man
    why are you all over his nuts?

analyzing every posts he makes like a crazy ex-girlfriend

College superstar

This is someone with a serious mental health disorder. I read the link you posted and the guy slit her throat after having pushed her down a flight of stairs. That's cold blooded premeditated murder. Keep us informed on what's going on. I'm sure the media will try to make a story out of it rather than just list the facts.

Awful way to go out, my thoughts are with her family and friends.

lemme guess. media is gonna paint the killer as a victim and someone who suffered from "depression" and "pressure"

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    lemme guess. media is gonna paint the killer as a victim and someone who suffered from "depression" and "pressure"
    I'd imagine the media is going to paint the victim as the victim.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

in b4 posters argue whether its alpha or beta behavior

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

The stories I'm hearing is that she was a great girl ... which is what you always hear during things like this ... but I did find it notable that I've read a few people remark that she has a boyfriend and has been dating him for a year or so, and their relationship was well know within the school, so the guy asking her was sort of wierd to begin with.

And apparently he asked her a week ago or so. The dance was tonight. So he was mulling this over for a week.

My guess is it's gonna come out this guy was legitimately nuts and not someone who just snapped.
    if i had to guess it would be the latter, teenagers are very volatile, wouldn't be the first time kid got overly emo and went all Werther or Holden

I feel like this took place in a wealthier neighborhood in CT, the chances of middle class suburban white kid with undiagnosed mental disorder that went completely unnoticed is considerably lower than for poor folks.