Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Faces of Atheism

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Why would you bring up the crusades?
    It's a perfect example of just how angry, bitter and hate filled religion can be. Lets not pretend religion doesn't have blood on it's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHeat

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    It's a perfect example of just how angry, bitter and hate filled religion can be. Lets not pretend religion doesn't have blood on it's hands.

I understand. What I don't understand is how immediate "The Crusades" gets thrown out there even though they transpired about 1000 years ago. Not to mention that the Crusades were a direct response to Muslim incursion into Christian lands.

I'd be more hard-pressed to bring up Radical Islam instead of the Crusades. Don't see any white knights on horses slicing Muslims up. Just saying. As a Christian, don't buy into the negative hype you hear about us. I don't preach it, I keep my faith to myself, nor do I blow up buildings and stone my women, so you can see where I may get offended. Cheers to you.

College superstar

I understand. What I don't understand is how immediate "The Crusades" gets thrown out there even though they transpired about 1000 years ago. Not to mention that the Crusades were a direct response to Muslim incursion into Christian lands.

I'd be more hard-pressed to bring up Radical Islam instead of the Crusades. Don't see any white knights on horses slicing Muslims up. Just saying. As a Christian, don't buy into the negative hype you hear about us. I don't preach it, I keep my faith to myself, nor do I blow up buildings and stone my women, so you can see where I may get offended. Cheers to you.
    Maybe you don't but the IRA does.

Banned

Atheists have no shame. Look at atheist Manu Ginobili flopping around like a fish.

i will fvck jesus' mother virgin pvssy

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    i will fvck jesus' mother virgin pvssy
    You're so edgy and cool

Now OP may be a HEAT fan be he can Fck off with his religous arguments or pov.

This is just beyond pathetic and scraping the bottom to win an argument.
    Using hipster neckbeards that define themselves as atheist as their defining trait rather than just being an atheist and you're considering them the representatives of atheism is beyond ignorant and idiotic.

It's like having a Kobe/LeBron/Jordan debate and you lost the argument so you go well you're ugly so I win.

If you're going to put up those no life having neckbeards to encompass all atheists,then you might as well use child molesters as the represntatives of Christianity and Religion to encompass every believer.

I find it extremely funny that the religous people can not back up their beliefs or argument and instead say have "faith" and when that doesn't work,well call them ugly and make fun of their appearance to kill their argument and win.

It's like you called them ugly but their point still stands.

It's odd that atheists become ones by studying the religous texts,reading them and make their choices with logic,reasoning,reality but religous people become religous due to indoctrination from an early age,fear of the unknown,fear of death,not knowing,discipline from elders forcing them and off of "faith".

There's no point to arguing with a religous person bc their only argument is faith
    for everythingif they cant convince or change your opinion off of their fairy tales,stories and sales speech.

OP is rapidly becoming one of the worst and least intelligent posters on ISHs, no mean feat, i tell you.

What's wrong with the 4th dude?

   

even athiests have a belief system.

Banned

so your a bigot? Good to know.

And while I agree the crusades don't have any relation to things these days anyone who acts like the muslims were the big bad enemy during those confrontations doesn't know much history.

Why does it bother people so much (athiests and christians both) if someone has a different belief system to you?

Banned

Why are you atheists getting butthurt? All I did was post pictures I thought were funny. You guys seem very insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Chandler Parsons overrated as fvk

regular looking in shape white guy
    nah he's cute