Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: So are we gonna act like Memphis wont win it all

Clippers will handle them especially wasting all the extra energy all the OT games. Clips have a better coach and are more diverse.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Yeah Clips or warriors would have too much offensive fire power IMO.

OKC rely too much on Durant and Westy to score and Memphis have long offensive droughts much like the Bulls.
    Yeah pretty much my thinking. Clippers also don't have a shocking coach.

Banned

they probabably wont even beat OKC and the refs in the next two games but they now have a 10% chance to win one of the next two games

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Clippers will handle them especially wasting all the extra energy all the OT games. Clips have a better coach and are more diverse.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Have you watched their games? They can't score for shit. They lost a 17 pt lead the other night, and a 20 point lead tonight. That won't fly in a 7 game series against other teams... just OKC
    got to give their defense credit for even being up 17-20 points but i also give them credit for still being able to pull out those games. Having to win a game twice actually shows great mental toughness. It would be so easy to fail once you have that type of late momentum shift but they've been able to put the collapse behind them and go on and win.

Noway they beat the Clippers.Clippers gonna win it all then a movie will be made about there season.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Honestly, their choking is getting annoying. I kno they still win somehow, but man are they frustrating. Memphis could blow a 40 point lead and I would almost expect it

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    got to give their defense credit for even being up 17-20 points but i also give them credit for still being able to pull out those games. Having to win a game twice actually shows great mental toughness. It would be so easy to fail once you have that type of late momentum shift but they've been able to put the collapse behind them and go on and win.
    I'm sorry man but you don't label a team who gives away a 20 pt lead as "mentally tough" whether or not they win it. Did you see how many bunnies they missed? It was like Game 7 Duncan for the whole game

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    If they dont meet the Spurs, they lose in 2nd round, which means that they wont win it all either.
    what i meant was what if the Spurs are the one sent home prior to the WCF. Dallas is giving them a heck of a series at the moment.

I'm sorry man but you don't label a team who gives away a 20 pt lead as "mentally tough" whether or not they win it. Did you see how many bunnies they missed? It was like Game 7 Duncan for the whole game
    reminds me of the Celtics in that they blew a lot of leads but ultimately won more so than choked because of Defense. Memphis defense is good enough to carry them.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    what i meant was what if the Spurs are the one sent home prior to the WCF. Dallas is giving them a heck of a series at the moment.
    Nah Spurs will win the series 4-2 against Mavericks, and then go on to sweep the Trailblazers 4-0.

Decent playground baller

Nah Spurs will win the series 4-2 against Mavericks, and then go on to sweep the Trailblazers 4-0.
    Spurs fan here but even I don't think the Spurs go undefeated against the Blazers. Especially the way they have been playing against Dallas. Have you seen the Blazers? They are looking scary and the Spurs always struggle with them. I think it would go to six games at least to finish them off.

I can see Blazers vs. Spurs going either way. Lillard and Aldridge play good against them, and the Blazers have given the Spurs as much trouble as anyone the last few years. They are a good match up.

I wouldn't count out the Rockets in that series yet. It has been closer than 3-1, Blazers looks like they have a solid chance of closing it out doe even if they lose game 5.

I'm sorry man but you don't label a team who gives away a 20 pt lead as "mentally tough"
    Maybe not mentally tough in an ideal way but it is impressive that they can keep composure enough to ultimately win. I think you guys are underrating how hard it is to win despite the opposing team having that great of an momentum shift that late in a game.