Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default new age superstars are f@cking pathetic, can only free throw, shoot 3s and layup

no impact playoff time because the defense actively prevents those three venues to scoring. This just demonstrates the necessity of the midrange game

KD and Harden. never gonna win shit

Default Re: new age superstars are f@cking pathetic, can only free throw, shoot 3s and layup

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    no impact playoff time because the defense actively prevents those three venues to scoring. This just demonstrates the necessity of the midrange game

KD and Harden. never gonna win shit
    Alfred has a wet mid-range jumpshot though. Grizz D is just too much

Default Re: new age superstars are f@cking pathetic, can only free throw, shoot 3s and layup

lol lets not pretend that you can say the same thing about 2000 stars to some degree, especially to their 90's/80's counterparts. In fact i'm pretty sure every prior era has tried to claim the same. Just enjoy the game you fa[COLOR="Black"]ggot[/COLOR]s.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    lol lets not pretend that you can say the same thing about 2000 stars to some degree, especially to their 90's/80's counterparts. In fact i'm pretty sure every prior era has tried to claim the same. Just enjoy the game you fa[COLOR="Black"]ggot[/COLOR]s.
    yea kobe, iverson, tmac, dirk, duncan, etc no midrange game

Quote Originally Posted by MMM

Serious playground baller

No midrange or post game. MJ would punish cats in the playoffs because he had all facets in his repertoire.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    yea kobe, iverson, tmac, dirk, duncan, etc no midrange game

that wasn't really my point doe

Oh no they're not shooting the least efficient shot in basketball. That shot is the best because a lot of older players shot it and I'm being guides by nostalgia.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

KD has gone away from his mid-range and post game during the course of the year.

Local High School Star fragokota's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    KD has gone away from his mid-range and post game during the course of the year.

does he have any?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

KD is a good mid-range shooter he's just slumping big time right now.

Quote Originally Posted by fragokota

does he have any?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkiY1UEmbMY

If you had watched his game youd know its a nice weapon in his arsenal. I have nfi why he has gone away from it.

edit- also i remember this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7ovdhSyyI
    Last edited by KDthunderup; 04-30-2014 at 08:20 AM.

KD is definitely capable of hitting J's, great D or not.... its just, he has choked, big time.

Local High School Star fragokota's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkiY1UEmbMY

If you had watched his game youd know its a nice weapon in his arsenal. I have nfi why he has gone away from it.

edit- also i remember this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7ovdhSyyI
    sorry but i saw only two hook shots in your video.all the others were fade aways.when i am talking post game, i mean big man moves...

Quote Originally Posted by fragokota
    sorry but i saw only two hook shots in your video.all the others were fade aways.when i am talking post game, i mean big man moves...
    High post is still a post game brah. If you are just restricting to low post then there are barely any good low post players in the league at any position.