Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star

Default Re: So the excuse for the MVP of the league and a 87% ft shooter is that he was iced?

say what you want, but in the end, that was a *ick move by crawford. its amazing how the hits keep on coming from that POS ref. you hardly ever hear about the other refs doing this kind of crap. its always crawford. dude needs to be fired already. in a league that is race sensitive, he always struck me as a mean skinhead nazi *astard that hates 99% of the players. thats why he's always a *ick.

Sunshine State

Default Re: So the excuse for the MVP of the league and a 87% ft shooter is that he was iced?

Not sticking up for Durant, but I can't believe Crawford is still reffing in this league dude is an asshole

Not airballing my layups anymore Bl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    So the excuse for the OP is that he is a f@ggit?!
    10 years from now ill use this post to get you fired

Funny part is that i couldn't even imagine that excuse ever being used for Kobe. Never.

The problem is that Durant is too much of a servant. If that were Lebron in his place, he would have done a Forrest Gump run out of the arena, then held a press conference about it after the game

Durant needs to grow some balls, he can start by choosing a less beta name

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by f0und
    say what you want, but in the end, that was a *ick move by crawford. its amazing how the hits keep on coming from that POS ref. you hardly ever hear about the other refs doing this kind of crap. its always crawford. dude needs to be fired already. in a league that is race sensitive, he always struck me as a mean skinhead nazi *astard that hates 99% of the players. thats why he's always a *ick.
    When you actually look at the reason he did it, he was helping OKC. He was making sure the scoreboard was right on the foul count so they didn't think they had a foul to give.

So I really don't think it was a "dick move". I think him throwing a tantrum at the score table was a pretty dick movie though.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by comerb
    When you actually look at the reason he did it, he was helping OKC. He was making sure the scoreboard was right on the foul count so they didn't think they had a foul to give.

So I really don't think it was a "dick move". I think him throwing a tantrum at the score table was a pretty dick movie though.
    yeah i guess he was right to call it. but still, everything he does, he has to do it in the most demonstrative jack*ssey way. like he cant just make a call, get out of the way, and get on with business. no, he has to do it in a manner that says, "hey look, i'm joe mfkn crawford. see this whistle? its mine to do whatever the *uck i want with and right now i want to make your life hell. you know why? cuz i'm joe mfkn crawford. got a problem with that? well *uck you!! here's a tech. now GTFO of my face. i'm the law around here *itch. you know why? cuz i'm joe mfkn crawford."

like a lowlife cop on a power trip 24/7.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    think your in the wrong thread

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    So the excuse for the OP is that he is a f@ggit?!

BANNED FOR LIFE!! - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by f0und
    think your in the wrong thread
    This is ISH, never in the wrong thread