Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Default Re: NBA owner Micheal Jordan should be banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I know what these threads are trying to do but really if one has to explain why they're different then I don't know wtf else to say.
    Whites are victims now

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis

Please STFU with this Kwame Brown bullshit...mfer signed for millions guar. and had no work ethic

It's very difficult to give your best effort when you live with the constant fear of being humiliated at work each day by a boyhood idol that you briefly believed to be something of a father figure. Poor Kwame is a victim of his environment.

Serious playground baller ATL_Bball_King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    it has now come to my attention that MJ is also bigoted against little people.

link

This is hilarious...

I rule the local playground tomSR.'s Avatar

it has now come to my attention that MJ is also bigoted against little people.

link

why is this bullying menace allowed to control a team for the greatest sport in the greatest league in the world?
    becoz he

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

It's very difficult to give your best effort when you live with the constant fear of being humiliated at work each day by a boyhood idol that you briefly believed to be something of a father figure. Poor Kwame is a victim of his environment.
    THIS. Imagine coming into work every day and your boss calling you a flaming f*ggot in front of everyone whenever you mess up. Hell, I wouldn't take a day of it. F*ck if it's Jordan.

A source told SI that Jordan ritually reduced Brown to tears in front of the team
    So... basically brown was a flaming ******?

Dude got paid very well for being a bust....live in fear...nah
    Last edited by Calabis; 04-30-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    THIS. Imagine coming into work every day and your boss calling you a flaming f*ggot in front of everyone whenever you mess up. Hell, I wouldn't take a day of it. F*ck if it's Jordan.
    Imagine having a worker that you paying millions, not doing their job and being lazy as hell? Pay me what he got paid and Jordan can curse at me every damn day

National High School Star

Brown just has to man up, This is what's wrong with the world, Every one gets babied.
    Life's hard, you have to man up and take it head on.

Meanwhile poor Muggsy is still short. All because of Jordan.

Whites are victims now

What an idiotic and racist generalisation. There will be millions of white victims all over the world, and yet we've got idiots like you acting like white people can't be victims.

Historically, 'whites' (if you can even group together such diversity under one umbrella) have been just as (if not more so) victimised as 'blacks' (likewise). You need to read some history, or just any book, because your stupidity is transcendent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

What an idiotic and racist generalisation. There will be millions of white victims all over the world, and yet we've got idiots like you acting like white people can't be victims.

Historically, 'whites' (if you can even group together such diversity under one umbrella) have been just as (if not more so) victimised as 'blacks' (likewise). You need to read some history, or just any book, because your stupidity is transcendent.
    Hey David Duke, I don't want to hear it( j/k).....just because this Sterling shit, there have been a ton of this black dude should be banned threads. And I don't see the world posting on here, I generally see the American White male complaining about nonsense.....that in itself is a joke.

Hey David Duke, I don't want to hear it( j/k).....just because this Sterling shit, there have been a ton of this black dude should be banned threads. And I don't see the world posting on here, I generally see the American White male complaining about nonsense.....that in itself is a joke.
    I don't see what this thread has to do with white people: it's about MJ (a black man) abusing Kwame Brown (a flaming fhag-got, but also a black man). I don't think anyone legit thinks MJ should be banned for this, but i enjoyed reading his abusing of Kwame Brown, so haven't got a problem with the thread at all.

Where does the American white male come into it? Life is and has been a struggle for the vast majority of people, white, black, red, or yellow, since the dawn of humanity, so i see no need for a competition as to who has been most victimised, as that would be facile. Lets not pretend now that contemporary Americans aren't massively privileged, whatever colour their skin may be.

SMDH ...

You idiots. MJ was testing his 1st round draft picks mettle, and fortitude. To see how he would respond. Would he crumble, or stand up for himself and perform better?

That's all MJ ever does. He's getting you ready for battle by testing your manhood in practice every day. If you can stand up mentally, physically to the GOAT in practice ... then when you face ANYONE else

It's no thang. Cake walk. Someone he can actually go to war with. Weeds out the phonies, and fake tough guys from the REAL. That's the point. True leadership. Imprinting his mental toughness and DNA on lesser, weak minded bafoons.