Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Default Re: racism in sports is unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    yes, so powerful he hasn't even been able to get all of the policies he's wanted implemented in 6 years because of resistance from a few dozen individuals lol

post a picture of the dozens of white people he works with and in some situations adheres to.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
    yes, so powerful he hasn't even been able to get all of the policies he's wanted implemented in 6 years because of resistance from a few dozen individuals lol

post a picture of the dozens of white people he works with and in some situations adheres to.

Ugh, that's why he's president and not "Chief-General-Admiral-King Obama" you dumb fvck.

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    So now the white man is to blame cos Obamas a crap president. Preach!
    my post wasn't meant to be related to the quality of his presidency at all lol. it was merely countering your attempted refute of my point that black people collectively aren't in a position of power to affect white people as a whole by posting a picture of obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    Ugh, that's why he's president and not "Chief-General-Admiral-King Obama" you dumb fvck.
    ? when did i infer anything else? it just further illustrates my original point. black people aren't in a position to collectively and systematically subjugate white people, and never have been. doesn't matter how that fact is expressed. it's still true.

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    yeah ok. racism toward blacks and the statements made by sterling "actually matter", but you have to be some kind of easily offended ninny if you give a fvck about racism toward native americans, lol
    Macho Man is white. Carry on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
    ? when did i infer anything else? it just further illustrates my original point. black people aren't in a position to collectively and systematically subjugate white people, and never have been. doesn't matter how that fact is expressed. it's still true.
    You dumb fvcking ignorant fvck. You aiin't heard of the Moors? They're the reason why Italians and Spaniad are darker than Frenchies, because the enlaved and rape the fvck out of them

Ignorant fvcko.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    You dumb fvcking ignorant fvck. You aiin't heard of the Moors? They're the reason why Italians and Spaniad are darker than Frenchies, because the enlaved and rape the fvck out of them

Ignorant fvcko.
    my bad. in america*

and othello got killed over a white girl. he was powerless.

LOL if the OP thinks the Redskins will change their name at this whim becuz of Sterling. If it ever changes, won't be for many many years.

Also LOL if OP thinks the Redskins should change their name jus becuz a few media f@ggots think it trendy to be offended by it.

Look into how many Native Americans actually support the name and the overwhelming percentage that don't want it to change and also the number of high schools in Native American regions that are named the Redskins.

It's a complicated issue with many arguing points and anybody that thinks its simple or cut and dry is a shallow, PC trend hopper.

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    the story is that nobody gives a fvck about native americans. the equivalent of the redskins or indians would be if the LA clippers were renamed the LA n*****s and their logo was an old blackface cartoon.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    LOL if the OP thinks the Redskins will change their name at this whim becuz of Sterling. If it ever changes, won't be for many many years.

Also LOL if OP thinks the Redskins should change their name jus becuz a few media f@ggots think it trendy to be offended by it.

[COLOR="Red"]Look into how many Native Americans actually support the name and the overwhelming percentage that don't want it to change [/COLOR]and also the number of high schools in Native American regions that are named the Redskins.

It's a complicated issue with many arguing points and anybody that thinks its simple or cut and dry is a shallow, PC trend hopper.
    I remember reading something on that, iirc it was like like an even 50/50 split. There is a large segment of Native Americans that are proud of the name and logo, and there are also those that are offended.

And I remember reading that every year it is overly PC white people, not actual Native Americans, that continue to bring this up and fuss about it to no end. Somehow the name offends white people more than anyone else.

Yup, it's mainly the white guilt, oversensitive pseudo intellectuals who like to get on their high horse and feign moral superiority that keep re kindling the outrage, media is so strong.

That's not to say that there aren't Natives who are offended by the term and want them to change but its not even a split from the polls Ive seen. Most actual Natives in polls Ive seen don't feel outraged by the name.

What have the sports media members done to better the quality of life for a group historically marginalized and poverty stricken? Most likely zero but bitch about a football name.

Meanwhile, Dan Snyder and the Redskins organization have done a lot to reach out and not only donate large sums of money to those communities but taken time to visit and get a better understanding of the culture

I've already accepted that in a few years, some PC people in power are gonna force the Skins to change their name. Just a matter of time

money still talks in this country. Goodell doesn't even want the Skins to Change their name. Too much revenue, a top grosser with the already established brand.

Maybe the forced change will come, I expect it will one day but not anytime soon. In the meanwhile, just b!tching and fake outrage to garner controversy and the facade that certain educated ppls care about this country's natives.
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 05-01-2014 at 04:53 PM.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

I think it will change eventually too, not sure when though, Didn't the Supreme Court shoot that down recently?

might be like 20 years from now until the name change finally happens...it's a complex situation with all sorts of money tied into all sorts of different deals, but it has happened before with Bullets - Wizards

Well in that case, the owner (Abe Pollin) was willing to change the name. Snyder has been a Skins fan since he was a boy. The name means too much to him sentimentally and financially with his pockets.