Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Y'all nikkas got a Windows 8 Phone?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMagicMan
    Better than Android or iOS? Nah man, I've had this shit for a year and it sucks ass. Internet Explorer sucks, Mail is buggy, GPS is a mess etc. Battery life is straight up balls. And don't get me started on the lack of apps. Can't wait till the iPhone 6 comes out so I can get rid of this shit once and for all.
    Bro, you've had it for a year. Most people upgrade every 6 months because they are douches that can't stick to 1... 1 year is more than enough to make the switch. Unless you have to wait for the contract to end, you can find good android phones online, either ebay or craigslist. If I hate a phone, I find a way to get another one. You don't have to get the newest either, for example an S3 you could find for cheap(er) nowadays as S5 comes out. S3 or HTC One, great phones.

Now Apple phones are still hella expensive.

Banned

i didnt know that windows make computers

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Windows phones will never go away though...Microsoft will never give up trying to break into that market

they might be behind now but I wouldn't be shocked at all if they were the #1 player 5-10 years from now

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Windows phones will never go away though...Microsoft will never give up trying to break into that market

they might be behind now but I wouldn't be shocked at all if they were the #1 player 5-10 years from now

i'm sure they said the same thing about zune

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    i'm sure they said the same thing about zune
    it's not the same thing...everything is moving to mobile phone now and MS knows that...they can't afford to give up on that market, they'll just keep trying and trying and trying until eventually they are "in"

I have a windows phone nokia lumia 521.Cost me $74 I dont have a huge problem with it since ive never had any other kind of smartphone.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Idk man I still use an old phone, a iPhone 3GS. I don't really get the craze over the sleeker and nicer phones. It gives me everything I need and I got if for $0. It's crazy to think that the free phones these days are probably iPhone 4S which is even better than what I have. I don't really see a need to upgrade so meh, I'll use it until it dies I guess.

Talking Re: Y'all nikkas got a Windows 8 Phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    Idk man I still use an old phone, a iPhone 3GS. I don't really get the craze over the sleeker and nicer phones. It gives me everything I need and [b]I got if for $0.[b/] It's crazy to think that the free phones these days are probably iPhone 4S which is even better than what I have. I don't really see a need to upgrade so meh, I'll use it until it dies I guess.
    You paid out the ass for that.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    Idk man I still use an old phone, a iPhone 3GS. I don't really get the craze over the sleeker and nicer phones. It gives me everything I need and I got if for $0. It's crazy to think that the free phones these days are probably iPhone 4S which is even better than what I have. I don't really see a need to upgrade so meh, I'll use it until it dies I guess.

Most of the time your contract plan has the cost of subsidizing a new phone built into it so it's worth it to you to upgrade to another 0 dollar or inexpensive phone so you are getting your money's worth.