Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: So Paul George allegedly smashed Hibbert's wife

I feel all dirty after reading about this "alleged" incident. Knowing how these superstars operate, this story is probably 99% true. But it can't be Hibbert's wife. They are getting married in August. Unless he did the courthouse thing and got married on the low, which would mean......oh my word!! Paul George is shady!!! Can't trust that brother around nobody.

Banned

I'll be frank I haven't had the chance to watch pacers games. I chose to watch okc/rockets games which whatever free time I had.

How do you guys objectively think Hibbert played? Because his numbers...

Hes obviously not gettinv touches. But Was he not hustling for rebounds? Was he just boxed the **** out? Was he simply not caring?

For someone of his size and strength the numbers don't make sense, even if you assume that he's a complete scrub (which I don't think)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    If this is true.....

Damn PG is Alpha as ****!!!
    kobetard with the rapist face would definitely think so

He should sign with the Heat. That will be the ultimate eff you to the Pacers when he helps them eliminate his former team in next year's playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    He should sign with the Heat. That will be the ultimate eff you to the Pacers when he helps them eliminate his former team in next year's playoffs.

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

can we get more pics of said wife

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

what's worse? PG nailing Hibbert's wife of Delonte banging Lebron's Mom?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    what's worse? PG nailing Hibbert's wife of Delonte banging Lebron's Mom?
    wife, moms are fair game. don't see what the big deal was.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

That makes PG even more bitch made. All the groupies, all those millions of dollars, all those willing hoes, all those strippers ...

Being with Doc River's daughter in a relationship.

And he bangs the 2nd best player on the team's WIFE?! That isn't Alpha, that's dumb as hell for business.

If they were friends too? On a personal level that's breaking code 1 of Bro code. Are you serious right now?

Any more pics of Hibbert's wife? She looks cute in the pix. All I know is the ladies must really be into PG. They must think he's handsome even with his hairline that near touches his eye brows.

Hold up playa...

- What a Woman gots between her legs is a gift....you know a Alpha is always gonna take it..

- Hibberts wife had a gift and PG took it ...can never get mad at a man for taking a GIFT..

- PG is a Alpha in REAL LIFE...this aint got sh!ts to do wit BBALL son.

- Just like when Pippen was smashin on Madonna......meanwhile MJ was married and Smashin his ugly monstar lookin wifey.

MJ wanted some of Pip's Madonna action....but Pip ( on the court had to play Behind MJ in order for the Bull's to win) In real life was more of an Alpha then MJ....Pip also had a much larger ( cough ) PIP Stick...

- Madonna shot MJ down in order to mate with an Alpha.....same thing in this scenario.

Thats why Pippen always had Dime pieces on his arms....meanwhile MJ had Monstars and got wifed up in his prime ( up until recentley in his older age he has become a little more Alpha with the ladies.....still got shot down by that one chick after a poker game doe)

all you B!tch move making Beta's who catch feelings with the first girl that wets you...I say...." "

- PG is Alpha as ****.....bangin Clippers coach daughter and Hibb's wife....

Alpha's gonna Alph

Not airballing my layups anymore Bl's Avatar

Hold up playa...

- What a Woman gots between her legs is a gift....you know a Alpha is always gonna take it..

- Hibberts wife had a gift and PG took it ...can never get mad at a man for taking a GIFT..

- PG is a Alpha in REAL LIFE...this aint got sh!ts to do wit BBALL son.

- Just like when Pippen was smashin on Madonna......meanwhile MJ was married and Smashin his ugly monstar lookin wifey.

MJ wanted some of Pip's Madonna action....but Pip ( on the court had to play Behind MJ in order for the Bull's to win) In real life was more of an Alpha then MJ....Pip also had a much larger ( cough ) PIP Stick...

- Madonna shot MJ down in order to mate with an Alpha.....same thing in this scenario.

Thats why Pippen always had Dime pieces on his arms....meanwhile MJ had Monstars and got wifed up in his prime ( up until recentley in his older age he has become a little more Alpha with the ladies.....still got shot down by that one chick after a poker game doe)

all you B!tch move making Beta's who catch feelings with the first girl that wets you...I say...." "

- PG is Alpha as ****.....bangin Clippers coach daughter and Hibb's wife....

Alpha's gonna Alph
    pg also gives plenty of gifts

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

That makes PG even more bitch made. All the groupies, all those millions of dollars, all those willing hoes, all those strippers ...

Being with Doc River's daughter in a relationship.

And he bangs the 2nd best player on the team's WIFE?! That isn't Alpha, that's dumb as hell for business.

If they were friends too? On a personal level that's breaking code 1 of Bro code. Are you serious right now?

Any more pics of Hibbert's wife? She looks cute in the pix. All I know is the ladies must really be into PG. They must think he's handsome even with his hairline that near touches his eye brows.
    there ain't no boundaries for a real alpha, we all covet what we see, the fact the girl was hibbert's wife/fiancee probably just made it that much more exciting for PG.

Haha all you yahoos on ISH need to stop confusing being Alpha with being a ****wit asshole.

Decent playground baller Lonely_Sandberg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by truhooper
    "Do you remember when Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner got into that fight? It was all over Roy Hibbert and Paul George. Lance has been getting all the blame for the Pacers off nights and during that day at practice Lance says 'y'all need to look at Roy's ass, he's been off ever since he found out PG was f****** his b****'. That's when Evan got mad at him for exposing that in front of everybody and that sparked the fight. Roy just walked away without saying anything but ever since then it's been a bigger downfall in his performance on the court. I don't know for sure, but that might also be the connection to PG's house getting broken into because all of a sudden now he doesn't want investigators involved. Supposedly PG and Hibbert's wife have been carrying on through instagram for a while before they ended up having sex. She felt guilty and told Hibbert and that's how he found out originally. It's bad because PG and Hibbert were really friends."

If this is true.....

Damn PG is Alpha as ****!!!
    nah if true Turner is alpha as ****. Might sound corny but standing up for what is right in a situation that doesn't concern you... of dudes that you practically just met and where you have no allies. lol.

But I don't think it's true.

-Smak