Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Abortion counselor films own abortion and it becomes a viral video

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...-own-abortion/

25 year old emily letts is an abortion counselor and she basically tells women about the options they have if they dont want to be a mother yet.

She gets pregnant and decides to film it to educate women about the abortion process.

I honestly did not realize abortion was that quick of a process. For some reason I thought it took more than an hour.

her youtube video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxPUKV-WlKw
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 05-11-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Default Re: Abortion counselor films own abortion and it becomes a viral video

idk how u don't feel sad about killing your own child but ok

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Just in time for mothers day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    This. I mean they keep talking about how its a womans body and such, but thats another person already. When you terminate a pregnancy thats murder for me.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Makes you wonder if she got pregnant on purpose to make a statement.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Why did so many people dislike it? are abortions still taboo?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    This. I mean they keep talking about how its a womans body and such, but thats another person already. When you terminate a pregnancy thats murder for me.
    its not murder. its contraception, birth control, and she is an adult

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    this is why you get no titty

you're so soft

i get titty.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    you get fat kik titty
    nooooo. latina girl would have sent me titty but kyle cockblocked me.

Banned

face it only couples that cant conceive have a problem with this. get your nut game and ovaries up.

This video makes me sad. It makes me sad because it's a cop out. "I'm not ready to have a baby."

I don't know how many times I've heard this. I would guess most people who get pregnant aren't ready to have a baby. And the way she did the video and she talks about it just portrays her being self-centered or selfish because she simply "isn't ready". The thing that got to me was how she mentioned she thought it was awesome she could create life. And yet the whole video is her killing life.

She's her own person and she can do what she wants to do obviously, but i don't think it's right or morally sound.

In any case, her disabling her comments on the channel is a telling sign that she wants to put her story out there, but she doesn't want to deal with what people think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Why did so many people dislike it? are abortions still taboo?
    I would say in most circles I know it is taboo if it's simply because you're not ready for a child.

Nothing good would come out of comments on that video. Just death threats, bomb threats, insults, and mindless bickering.

Over 10k people downvoting?

Much respect to efforts like this (though the video comes off as a bit corny/forced), people need to be educated so abortion can shed the "taboo" label.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Nothing good would come out of comments on that video. Just death threats, bomb threats, insults, and mindless bickering.
    That's fine, someone made a reply video and a bunch of positive comments are in that reply video about it. I tried to make a respectful disagreement reply about it, but it is what it is.