Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Default What's something your state / country is famous for that you hate?

discuss

NBA Legend

Default Re: What's something your state / country is famous for that you hate?

I do not like hot dogs at all.

Its not because of any health reasons or what theyre made of or how theyre made. I just dont like em.

Burgers and sausage, yes please. Hot dogs, no thanks.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    I do not like hot dogs at all.

Its not because of any health reasons or what theyre made of or how theyre made. I just dont like em.

Burgers and sausage, yes please. Hot dogs, no thanks.
    same. i hate hotdogs. i can only somewhat stomach them if they are grilled and i drown them in barbecue sauce

5-time NBA All-Star

- Sandy Hook incident
    - Calhoun recruiting violent thugs to strengthen the local basketball team
    - The chimp who bit off the woman's face (Man that and Rise of the Apes have set back human-chimp relations at least 4 decades)
    - Insane wealth discrepancies.
    - In general, the attitude of the suburban liberal residents here. Although they are nice and polite and that counteracts a lot.

Banned

Don't hate but don't care for hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by 16X
    Don't hate but don't care for hockey.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Not a fan of everyone thinking we wear boots and cowboy hats and all that...that might be true Shitsville, Texas but it isn't true of the major cities which have a population composed of 50%+ peeps who are NOT from Texas.

Barbecue. No wait i like that.

i dont give 2 shits about deep dish pizza.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

california burritos. basically its a burrito that they add avocado. i know people love that ish, but its not for me.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Mormons

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Not a fan of everyone thinking we wear boots and cowboy hats and all that...that might be true Shitsville, Texas but it isn't true of the major cities which have a population composed of 50%+ peeps who are NOT from Texas.
    I was in San Antonio last year for three months and was pleasantly surprised at the lack of rednecks, when I would ask San Antonians about why I'm not running into shitkickers, they would legit get mad and go into this whole rant about Texas being unfairly potrayed by the media as having a bunch of cowboys running around. They also told me Dallas did have their fair share of hicks, never went to Dallas to see for myself doe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I was in San Antonio last year for three months and was pleasantly surprised at the lack of rednecks, when I would ask San Antonians about why I'm not running into shitkickers, they would legit get mad and go into this whole rant about Texas being unfairly potrayed by the media as having a bunch of cowboys running around. They also told me Dallas did have their fair share of hicks, never went to Dallas to see for myself doe.

San Antonio is full of GIs and Tejanos.

As a Chicagoan, I hate when people think we all talk like the Super Fans, those are mostly old Polish dudes who talk like that.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    San Antonio is full of GIs and Tejanos.
    And fat chicks demolishing churros.