Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default It's over for Indiana.

They gave away their puss... er... their HC advantage last night. Miami won't let them win back home.

Default Re: It's over for Indiana.

Most likely, yeah. What we have right now, essentially, is a 5 game series where back-to-back champion, back-to-back Indiana killers Miami Heat have homecourt advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    Most likely, yeah. What we have right now, essentially, is a 5 game series where back-to-back champion, back-to-back Indiana killers Miami Heat have homecourt advantage.
    Yup. Indy had to play last game like it was game 7 and then maybe play more relaxed back in Miami after securing their home games. Too late.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

The Pacers can't win in Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    do you see them winning there? with this offense?

Not this time.

Quote Originally Posted by uber
    do you see them winning there? with this offense?
    A court is a court. Nothing changes. Especially with the way they've been playing on the road.

They have as good a chance in the Heat's building as their own.

This

I still think Miami will eventually make it to the Finals but I wouldn't be surprised the series will be tied 2-2 going into Gm 5. Really, these two teams are good enough to win on the other's HC, I never thought Indy would win all 4 of their home games or Miami would just win their 3 home games. HCA is really vital when you get to that 7th gm, historically the home team almost always wins.

I predicted the most likely outcome for me is Heat in 6 but if Indy does push it to 7, they'll win. The Pacers have two shots to get one in Miami, that simple. Lol at those who think it's over Why watch the rest of the series then
    Last edited by TheMan; 05-21-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This

I still think Miami will eventually make it to the Finals but I wouldn't be surprised the series will be tied 2-2 going into Gm 5. Really, these two teams are good enough to win on the othet's HC, I never thought Indy would win all 4 of their home games or Miami win just win their 3 home games. HCA is really vital when you get to that 7th gm, historically the home team almost always wins.

I predicted the most likely outcome for me is Heat in 6 but if Indy does push it to 7, they'll win. The Pacers have two shots to get one in Miami, that simple. Lol at those who think it's over Why watch the rest of the series then
    You don't know s.hit about basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    You don't know s.hit about basketball.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    This
    Ok, let's just wait and see.

What part of the home team almost always winning the 7th gm is false? I did say from the begining that Miami takes it in 6, if it goes 7, then Miami should be the underdog. You really think this series is over in 5? Lol. Alot of unpredictable shit can happen and has happened that can swing a series, like injuries for example (Isiah Thomas ankle injury that prevented them from beating LA in 88 Finals is just one example). Hell, Tony Parker's injury in the Finals last year If it's a given Miami will win, why do you idiots waste time even watching?

Let the adults talk, children, go to your corner and shut up.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    They gave away their puss... er... their HC advantage last night. Miami won't let them win back home.
    only 2 games have been played so far and Indiana looked pretty good in both.

Too early to call this series over..actually I believe Indiana is going to win

[COLOR=Teal]Last season's playoffs, Indy split their away games at Miami. Year before, ditto. So it'd be a first if Miami wins two straight at home against them this time around.
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Ok, let's just wait and see.

What part of the home team almost always winning the 7th gm is false? I did say from the begining that Miami takes it in 6, if it goes 7, then Miami should be the underdog. You really think this series is over in 5? Lol. Alot of unpredictable shit can happen and has happened that can swing a series, like injuries for example (Isiah Thomas ankle injury that prevented them from beating LA in 88 Finals is just one example). Hell, Tony Parker's injury in the Finals last year If it's a given Miami will win, why do you idiots waste time even watching?

Let the adults talk, children, go to your corner and shut up.
    I'm pretty sure Miami was the favorite going into last nights game, hence they would probably be favorites going into game 7 at Indiana too. So... I guess you're wrong.

indy worked for homecourt all season and then loses it in the 2nd game