Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Battlefield Hardline

  1. #1
    Stephen Kerry Brujesino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    209
    Posts
    15,468

    Default Battlefield Hardline

    http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/28/575...rdline-trailer
    Trailer leaked.

    Damn this game looks good.Its not really a battlefield game but it is.



  2. #2
    Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    lakers r done
    Posts
    4,950

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    Bruje have you gotten a next gen system? If not, which one are you getting? Did you play Battlefield 4?

  3. #3
    Stephen Kerry Brujesino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    209
    Posts
    15,468

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    No, no next gen yet. Iam going back and forth between which one I want leaning towards XB1 because they have halo.

    Still iam waiting for E3 to make my choice.Also no i havent played BF4

  4. #4
    #ItsFeedingTime stallionaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,011

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    No, no next gen yet. Iam going back and forth between which one I want leaning towards XB1 because they have halo.

    Still iam waiting for E3 to make my choice.Also no i havent played BF4
    Buy a ps4. seriously. Bungie is on Sony's backpocket with Destiny exclusive content. Halo games have sucked dick since Halo 2.

    Sony has Santa Monica Studios, Naughty Dog, Sony Japan, Sucker Punch, and tons of other developers.

    Not to mention the hardware and graphics are much better on ps4.

    X1 is a failure in vision and execution. Clunky system with no games.

  5. #5
    The People's Choice Draz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Strong Men Island
    Posts
    20,847

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    Halo sucks.

  6. #6
    Cmon Rox Mr Exlax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Humble
    Posts
    4,419

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    I'm pretty excited about this game.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Celtics-Suns Broncos-Cardinals
    Posts
    1,308

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    I have a extra beta code for the ps4 if anyone is interested in it. I already used one they sent me and downloaded it, then they sent me a completely different code like a week later. PM me if interested.

  8. #8
    NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,650

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    I don't play these games, mostly because I just don't care for the FPS perspective, but my cousin and friend swear by them, and they're both totally psyched about this thing. I have to admit it looks awesome.

  9. #9
    NBA Legend DeuceWallaces's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,027

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    Dice dropped the ball with BF4; not sure I'll jump head first into this one.

  10. #10
    with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,930

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    Beta is open on PC for everyone. Haven't tried it yet and I'm not really much of a Battlefield person. Going to play later, tho, to see how purrty it is.

  11. #11
    Repping mis Mexicanas! TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    amongst wackos
    Posts
    14,995

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    BF Hardline is an awesome game but since people are for the most part, mindless sheep followers, some idiots decided they didn't like this game and shit talked it so of course almost everyone felt the same.


  12. #12
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    11,363

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    BF Hardline is an awesome game but since people are for the most part, mindless sheep followers, some idiots decided they didn't like this game and shit talked it so of course almost everyone felt the same.

    I played the shit out of Hardline too, about as much as BF4 and far more than BF1/BF5


    Lots of people didn't give it chance bc DICE didn't dev it, so ofcourse BF fanboys just meme'd it out of popularity.


    This happens a lot now with a free web voice, people can shit post it out of existence. Especially with places like reddit/youtube. Content creators with 10m subscribers shit on products and their fanboys follow suit elsewhere


    Great example is Star Wars Battlefront 2, got blasted so hard for it's loot box fiasco, I never seen a game get such bad reviews. But that game is incredible lol, they still poor in free content and it's like $5-$10

  13. #13
    Repping mis Mexicanas! TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    amongst wackos
    Posts
    14,995

    Default Re: Battlefield Hardline

    Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    I played the shit out of Hardline too, about as much as BF4 and far more than BF1/BF5


    Lots of people didn't give it chance bc DICE didn't dev it, so ofcourse BF fanboys just meme'd it out of popularity.


    This happens a lot now with a free web voice, people can shit post it out of existence. Especially with places like reddit/youtube. Content creators with 10m subscribers shit on products and their fanboys follow suit elsewhere


    Great example is Star Wars Battlefront 2, got blasted so hard for it's loot box fiasco, I never seen a game get such bad reviews. But that game is incredible lol, they still poor in free content and it's like $5-$10
    I love BF1, probably my second fave after BF3. BF5 I'm not too crazy about but I still like playing to change it up a bit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •