Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I need help, family issue

Listen. You need to beat your sister like she never had a father.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Are you an idiot?

I'm saying, he can't come over because she's being disrespectful, & I know that kid will refuse to listen. So if he does, i'm gonna take action.

Have you seen your mom cry?
    You think getting your ass kicked on the front lawn is gonna help that? Definitely 14...

Home of the 16

Wow.

I have every reason to get mad at her, and for me to take away her happiness, is to ban him from the house.

Bunch of narrow-minded f*cks.

I expected better from you.
    but it's the truth.. You can't put hands on a guy that is honestly innocent regardless of how stuck up or who he is to your sister. It's understandable you're angry and want to take physical action if there isn't any solution. But, you start where the problem truthfully exists and that's with your sister.

Talk to her personally as an older brother and nurture her like a father, have that mature conversation and try your hardest to get through to her. I'm sure if you really, really, tried, you could. You put hands on that guy you'll get in trouble and it'll be on your record. All to teach your sister a lesson.

Just talk to the boyfriend man to man if it doesn't work. Don't get physical.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

OP, are you confident that you can kick this guy's ass? You sound very hesitant.

Banned

Wow.

I have every reason to get mad at her, and for me to take away her happiness, is to ban him from the house.

Bunch of narrow-minded f*cks.
    Take away her happiness=Get your ass kicked on the lawn in front of your crying mother.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Draz, get your remote.
    I will mentor him. We won't get to that point.

Boyfriends could be problems. You just need to keep a level head and when it comes down to it see eye to eye. Be civilized. You being physical will only show you are no better than your sister and her arrogant ways of harming your family, it's teenage shit 80% of them go through. It's a phase.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

tl;dr

But let me get this straight?

Your sister is a bitch and made your mommy cry. To get back at her you're banning her boyfriend from coming over.....and if he doesn't listen you're going to "kick his ass"?

We're the narrow minded ones. K.

Grow up and stop acting like a fukking phaggit.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    OP, are you confident that you can kick this guy's ass? You sound very hesitant.
    I'm hesitant because his mother just passed away.

I'm posting this here, because I want to know if I can get sent to jail if I take action tomorrow. I don't want that on my mother's hands.

I'm posting this here, because I want to know if I can get sent to jail if I take action tomorrow. I don't want that on my mother's hands.
    OP your whole plan is dumb.

Let me be the first to tell you, you can honestly go to jail for absolutely anything. Assault, threatening someone, or even anything in that nature.

Handle it civilized, I guarantee you results if and only if you try your hardest to be mature about it. If it doesn't work, you need to take action by telling him that your parents and you have agreed than he isn't allowed to be in the house or he will face trespassing. He's your age, he won't risk going to jail over a girl.

Banned

No, juvie. You'll still be tossin' everybody's salad, so no difference.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    but it's the truth.. You can't put hands on a guy that is honestly innocent regardless of how stuck up or who he is to your sister. It's understandable you're angry and want to take physical action if there isn't any solution. But, you start where the problem truthfully exists and that's with your sister.

Talk to her personally as an older brother and nurture her like a father, have that mature conversation and try your hardest to get through to her. I'm sure if you really, really, tried, you could. You put hands on that guy you'll get in trouble and it'll be on your record. All to teach your sister a lesson.

Just talk to the boyfriend man to man if it doesn't work. Don't get physical.
    I'm a nice, dude. But he's the reason why my sister has been all that f*cked up. You're not the first person to tell me that violence isn't the answer, but with a guy like him, it's hard to say that violence isn't the answer. I've had enough with him becoming the cause of my sister's behavior for the past months. It builds up & builds up, you know what I mean? I mean, who the **** is this guy?

Da Mavs

Where are your parents in all this? And I don't mean physically...

If your sister is acting this way and she is a minor, your parents need to take EVERYTHING away from her. No phone, no computer, no hanging out, no movies, no tv, no boyfriend coming over, etc. She's a minor. They can do anything in terms of discipline, bar physical lol. You'll see how fast that bitch comes around and shows some respect.

As for the boyfriend, just call the police if he shows up, as it's your Mom's house. Cops show up and your mom has his ass removed.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Let me be the first to tell you, you can honestly go to jail for absolutely anything. Assault, threatening someone, or even anything in that nature.

Handle it civilized, I guarantee you results if and only if you try your hardest to be mature about it. If it doesn't work, you need to take action by telling him that your parents and you have agreed than he isn't allowed to be in the house or he will face trespassing. He's your age, he won't risk going to jail over a girl.
    Okay, man. i'll think this through. My father is so f*cking clueless right now & that's also the reason why I'm pissed off. My mom is crying & he's standing in the corner doing NOTHING.