Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: I need help, family issue

Lettuce be honest here, you're just being a big drama queen because this your first time seeing your mom cry.

Relax, bud.

I don't understand why you're taking this out on your sister's bf. Is he the only thing that makes her happy? Lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    We all know you're the only killer here, shan
    True, fiddy men.

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    I'm a nice, dude. But he's the reason why my sister has been all that f*cked up. You're not the first person to tell me that violence isn't the answer, but with a guy like him, it's hard to say that violence isn't the answer. I've had enough with him becoming the cause of my sister's behavior for the past months. It builds up & builds up, you know what I mean? I mean, who the **** is this guy?
    It isn't worth it. I know you feel corrupted in the head. The issue with Americans and most families is we can't seem to fix issues in our own household or even see that it arises from our own flesh and blood so we blame others. You know your sister is behaving the way she is because of her boyfriend. I'm guessing he's an older guy. It's normal. She will come to her senses believe me.

Chances are she's in love and she won't come out of it with force, she needs to learn. You put hands on someone, another man, you don't know what he's capable of doing. One example of this is the fact he lost his mother. You're willing to put hands on a man because he effects your household and makes tears come out of her eyes. But to this guy, he has no mother anymore and has not much to lose.

In fact. I'm sure if you invited him for a discussion about this, you two would get decently along. Talk to him about your situation and what he too would want being done for his mothers own good.
    Last edited by Draz; 06-03-2014 at 11:55 PM.

NBA All-star

it's either you and your mom is going to need help sometime, or your sister is going to need help.

because the simple solution to the problem is that you shouldn't be affected by what your sister does.

And yes, your mother is mentally weak for being a parent and unable to hold her own against behaviors like this.

The reality is that none of you three will have a healthy relationship in the near future. Adding violence will temporarily silence the problem, and unless the root of cause disappears (in your brain it appears to be the boy friend, which chances are, it may be other issues) Than yes, the issue will rise again.

But good thing people become adults, and that you can take the violent route, and expect to never have a relationship with them once she or you are old enough. Or you can not take the violent route and choose to not have a relationship with her starting now.

This goes the same for your mother, because again, she is mentally weak at handling these issues at this time. And how things will turn out for her, that is no garunteed.

But people utilize abortions. And if you think that doesn't make them a psychopath. Then I guess seeing an actual life form and having it aborted from your system might be a better practice.

[COLOR="White"]I don't leave people behind, I let go of those to be the cause of death to our party. That is the pledge of a true survivor. [/COLOR]

Da Mavs

and yeah, don't fight. You could ruin your life at worst...imagine if you killed the kid. Have your parents play the carrot sticks and carriage game with your sister. If she doesn't show respect...no cell phone, laptop, iPad, boyfriend, etc. It's simple.

Do you mind elaborating on what they actually did that is ruining your family's life in the trailer park?

You seem to keep skipping over the fact as to how your sister is being a bitch and why that justifies you beating the shit out of her boyfriend. It'd be a lot easier to feel sympathetic towards your cause if we actually knew what you were talking about in your feral rage

Pics of sister?

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Where are your parents in all this? And I don't mean physically...

If your sister is acting this way and she is a minor, your parents need to take EVERYTHING away from her. No phone, no computer, no hanging out, no movies, no tv, no boyfriend coming over, etc. She's a minor. They can do anything in terms of discipline, bar physical lol. You'll see how fast that bitch comes around and shows some respect.

As for the boyfriend, just call the police if he shows up, as it's your Mom's house. Cops show up and your mom has his ass removed.
    Okay.

My parents have done that in the past, but they have given up on her and just let her do what she wants, & it needs to stop now. She screams, throws tantrums, & 99% of the time the thing she says are for my mom. I've kept quiet about it through the years, but it has been worse for the past months, I thought my dad would step in & defend her, but he has given up a long time ago. Earlier I saw her break down, & that's it, man.

But i'll think it through.

I really don't give a shit about going to jail, but it's just that, everything goes back to my mom & I can't deal with that.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Pics of sister?

What you should do, is turn off your electronic devices. You're angry and cannot see straight. Angry thoughts only make stupid choices. Be wise, think about how you'll approach and diagnose the situation. Take your sister out for dinner with her boyfriend even, show you care about the both if them and their relationship if they're capable of having one together and need to respect rules and regulations.

Build a friendship. Build a bond. Build a relationship. Build a trust. You do this, both your sister and her boyfriend will respect you. And, guess what? When the boyfriend becomes an ex, your sister will learn from all of this and be trained.

Training. We all need it. Your father seems passive, but this is more like he doesn't care at all. It's ok to be fatherly.

Home of the 16

Sorry guys, I'm just pissed & I can't get it together right now.

Home of the 16

She works part time & pays for her cellphone bill.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Okay.

My parents have done that in the past, but they have given up on her and just let her do what she wants, & it needs to stop now. She screams, throws tantrums, & 99% of the time the thing she says are for my mom. I've kept quiet about it through the years, but it has been worse for the past months, I thought my dad would step in & defend her, but he has given up a long time ago. Earlier I saw her break down, & that's it, man.

But i'll think it through.

I really don't give a shit about going to jail, but it's just that, everything goes back to my mom & I can't deal with that.
    You need to have a talk with your mom about asserting herself. SHE is the parent. She is in control here...don't let a hormonal teenager run the house. Explain to your mom that she has to stand up for herself and you can back her up. She needs to take that stuff away from your sister until she proves over time that she deserves more.

and please don't go to jail. It could impair you getting a job, an education, etc. IT's not worth it. It's not even that guy's fault. If he shows up, your mom should ask him to leave. If he does not...call 911.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Lettuce be honest here, you're just being a big drama queen because this your first time seeing your mom cry.

Relax, bud.
    2nd time. She was physically abused by my father before, but that's over now, he can't do it anymore.