Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Did O.J. Simpson's son kill Nicole and Ronald?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/02/oj-simpson-book-jason-simpson-william-dear_n_1397583.html?1333409061&icid=maing-grid10|htmlws-main-bb|dl1|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D148639

Very interesting read. If this is true, O.J. actually took it upon himself to cover for his son. If so, he is actually a great man for doing so. Here are some excerpts...

"Everything we have in the book is documented. It is not theory or hypothesis. It is fact," renowned private investigator William C. Dear told The Huffington Post about his book, "O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It."

"Our suspect at the time was 5'11" and 235 pounds," Dear said. "He was 24 years old, and he was on probation for assaulting his previous employer with a knife. In addition to that, he's had three attempted suicides and has been in a psychiatric unit."

"You're dealing with a young man who just weeks prior had checked into a hospital where he said he was out of his medication and was about to rage," Dear said. "I have no doubt he had no intention of killing her, but [he] confronted her and, as a result, something happened."

"When I tell you we have the weapon -- we found the weapon in Jason's storage facility that he failed to make payments on. We know he carried it -- his initials were carved in the leather sheath," Dear said.

"We have emails from his former roommates that were in college with him. We have our suspect's diaries. We have his forged time card, and we have the vehicle he was driving on the night of the murders," said Dear.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Did O.J. Simpson's son kill Nicole and Ronald?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

If so, he is actually a great man for doing so.

Stopped reading.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Stopped reading.
    Same. Covering for a murderer is something a great man would do, apparently...

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman
    Same. Covering for a murderer is something a great man would do, apparently...
    Do you have kids? I have a daughter. I would do anything to protect her, including life in prison. The backlash Simpson took was horrifying, especially if he is INNOCENT.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Plenty of parents turn in their kids for the sake of JUSTICE

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Do you have kids? I have a daughter. I would do anything to protect her, including life in prison. The backlash Simpson took was horrifying, especially if he is INNOCENT.

There is a difference though between doing this and being a "great man". Gandhi was a great man. OJ Simpson, innocent or not, is a scumbag.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

The LA police framed a guilty man.

You know he got arrested again for aggravated assault, kidnapping, and a bunch of other charges right?

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

OJ was going to release a book titled "If I Did It". What innocent man would even entertain such a thing? He had his pension too, so don't give me the money excuse.

He's a deathbed confession waiting to happen.

What would be the appropriate backlash against a celebrity murderer?

The situation you are describing is not innocence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/02/oj-simpson-book-jason-simpson-william-dear_n_1397583.html?1333409061&icid=maing-grid10|htmlws-main-bb|dl1|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D148639

Very interesting read. If this is true, O.J. actually took it upon himself to cover for his son. If so, he is actually a great man for doing so. Here are some excerpts...

"Everything we have in the book is documented. It is not theory or hypothesis. It is fact," renowned private investigator William C. Dear told The Huffington Post about his book, "O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It."

"Our suspect at the time was 5'11" and 235 pounds," Dear said. "He was 24 years old, and he was on probation for assaulting his previous employer with a knife. In addition to that, he's had three attempted suicides and has been in a psychiatric unit."

"You're dealing with a young man who just weeks prior had checked into a hospital where he said he was out of his medication and was about to rage," Dear said. "I have no doubt he had no intention of killing her, but [he] confronted her and, as a result, something happened."

"When I tell you we have the weapon -- we found the weapon in Jason's storage facility that he failed to make payments on. We know he carried it -- his initials were carved in the leather sheath," Dear said.

"We have emails from his former roommates that were in college with him. We have our suspect's diaries. We have his forged time card, and we have the vehicle he was driving on the night of the murders," said Dear.

never heard this theory before, pretty interesting. even if he was innocent though, OJ is still scum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    There is a difference though between doing this and being a "great man". Gandhi was a great man. OJ Simpson, innocent or not, is a scumbag.
    Ghandi slept naked with young girls and had a fetish for giving nuns enema's. I don't care if he led to the end of colonialism or not, he slept with young girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    Ghandi had a fetish for giving nuns enema's.

Hot

I read some of that book. It seemed like he made a pretty good case that it was the son, which would also explain why OJ would vehemently deny being the murderer....

NBA All-star

I find nothing honorable in that if he didn't actually did the time for his son. If anything, he is trying to cheat the system.

As for whether or not it would have been honorable if he did in fact served the time for his son.

We would be weighing the value of the life of Nicole and Ronald, and I don't know if anyone has that right to play God.