Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Do you believe in parallel universes?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    like the spiritual world that coincides with the real world, yeah.

You smoking some of that good shit bruh? [COLOR="White"]Pass it this way.[/COLOR]

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    There is very little within the laws of physics that prohibit multiverses.

In fact, physics, including Einstein's theory of relativity and the most recent String theory, has NO issues with the theory of multiverses. In fact, I believe String theory encourages there being multiverses.

We can also go as far as saying that logically, it makes perfect sense for there to be multiverses since NOTHING in nature exist in singular form.

i.e. Planets don't typically form in single forms within a solar system, solar systems don't form in single forms within a galaxy, stars don't form in single forms within a galaxy, galaxies don't form in single forms with galaxy clusters, galaxy clusters don't form in single forms within cluster groups, I can go on and on.. so I pose this question: why not multiple universes?
    Essentially a meaningless post. Why would our universe's laws prohibit another universe that exists outside of it and does not interact with it? These other universes could have their own laws and types of matter.

GGG
    Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    lol
    Laugh all you want. Matter is nothing more than a conscious perception.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    GGG

Your opinion doesn't conscious perception.

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    Essentially a meaningless post. Why would our universe's laws prohibit another universe that exists outside of it and does not interact with it? These other universes could have their own laws and types of matter.
    That's a good point.

It depends. Would the different universes be related in any manner or would they have to be entirely separate entities that we would not be able to even comprehend? If it's the latter, you would be right. If it's the former then our understanding of OUR universe would be useful in trying to understand these other parallel universes.

Many people think the universe includes everything that we can conceive to exist. Based on the understanding we have of our own universe, there is no reason to believe that our universe would exist on its own without other universes out there interacting with ours or not interacting with ours.

You're right though - nothing within our understanding of our universe needs to even matter if other universes exist out there that are completely dissimilar to ours and each-other.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    There is very little within the laws of physics that prohibit multiverses.

In fact, physics, including Einstein's theory of relativity and the most recent String theory, has NO issues with the theory of multiverses. In fact, I believe String theory encourages there being multiverses.

We can also go as far as saying that logically, it makes perfect sense for there to be multiverses since NOTHING in nature exist in singular form.

i.e. Planets don't typically form in single forms within a solar system, solar systems don't form in single forms within a galaxy, stars don't form in single forms within a galaxy, galaxies don't form in single forms with galaxy clusters, galaxy clusters don't form in single forms within cluster groups, I can go on and on.. so I pose this question: why not multiple universes?
    Can you go on and on though? Cus by the time you get to galaxy clusters that about as big as you get. Those are all influenced by the force of gravity though which we know to exist in our universe... I don't think that particular example is relevant when talking about multiple universes. Just my opinion on it.

To answer OP's question... I think the idea of difference dimensions seems more likely. One universe, multiple layers. You have to think too our senses can only pick up so much as can instruments created by us... I mean there could be so much stuff out there that we will never figure out how to look for simply because we could never even imagine it due to our specific set of adaptations for survival on a particular planet.

NBA All-star

yes, if you believe in parallel universe it means you believe that of the possibility that aliens exist.

as for believing in multiple truths, then yes, you believe in conspiracy theory.

as to the simple fact that can we just switch from who we are into another person in another reality?

in any moments where you aren't functioning, of course you can.

Dream big kiddos, before you grow up and have to face the reality/real world.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    yes, if you believe in parallel universe it means you believe that of the possibility that aliens exist.

as for believing in multiple truths, then yes, you believe in conspiracy theory.

as to the simple fact that can we just switch from who we are into another person in another reality?

in any moments where you aren't functioning, of course you can.

Dream big kiddos, before you grow up and have to face the reality/real world.

how does believing in multiverse = believing in alien? What kinda of logic is that

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by eriX

how does believing in multiverse = believing in alien? What kinda of logic is that

multiple big bang which means the possibility of alien...

unless your multiverse definition is strictly based upon one person having multiple bodies yet only one soul and that soul travels between different bodies, which exists in a completely different dimension of universe.

what kind of logic is that?

multiple big bang which means the possibility of alien...

unless your multiverse definition is strictly based upon one person having multiple bodies yet only one soul and that soul travels between different bodies, which exists in a completely different dimension of universe.

what kind of logic is that?
    reinstating your 'statement' does not make it any more valid.

   

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    GGG
    no, it was your usual presentation skills that made me chuckle. pardon me.

I don't 'believe' in them, though i do believe their existence is plausible for sure.

NBA All-star

reinstating your 'statement' does not make it any more valid.

no one needs to do that. explaining the same statement differently is not an attempt to make it more valid. But the simple fact that everyone learns differently.

no one needs to do that. explaining the same statement differently is not an attempt to make it more valid. But the simple fact that everyone learns differently.
    what...

how about you just explain how multiverse = alien

NBA All-star

what...

how about you just explain how multiverse = alien

why would I argue with someone who actually believes that alien has no possibility in existing?