Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Left Wing 'Justice' in America: Mom of 7 Dies During 2-Day Prison Sentence

SEVEN CHILDREN..........fukk this bitch

Banned

Default Re: Left Wing 'Justice' in America: Mom of 7 Dies During 2-Day Prison Sentence

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    SEVEN CHILDREN..........fukk this bitch
    Yeah I know right...7 more retards who will trash the planet

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Ignorant post.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    Left-wing activism = perversion of justice

Hey let's imprison a poor mom because one of her 7 kids likes to play hooky from the mandatory state institution called public school.

Death is unknown but police claim it is not suspicious. IOW, cops raped and beat her ass to death and are now in full cover up mode, status-quo, no big deal to them.

way to not even read the articles about this

she was in jail for several unpaid fines on top of the truancy fines and was even given a reduced sentence.
    Last edited by kentatm; 06-14-2014 at 12:36 PM.

7 kids and poor? fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k her

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    7 kids and poor? fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k her

There are tons of people out there who simply do not gaf about society. They stay where they were born and dont go anywhere else, they dont contemplate the future or bigger issues, and unfortunately their behaviors have consequences. This woman may have had psychological issues from the start and just gets used for sex by low class men in the area and doesnt care about the kids. Its a sad and all too real, all too common occurence.

The biggest problem is that knowledgable Americans are too soft to step in and make decisive choices that might seem all "meanie and authoritarian, wahhh". This woman should probably have been sent to an institution, and her rambunctious, unsupported children should probably be sent to a military academy. These kids are damaged by an extreme lack of parental guidance their entire lives and for their sake AND societies someone should step in and correct their paths. This country NEEDS more of that.

But ooohhhhhhhh no. ACLU aint havin none of that. Theyll solicit donations from soft ass fakkits who want to be cool and contrarian, and theyll pay themselves nicely to fight against what is the RIGT thing in court, to make sure this woman would have continued on having kids, having mental issues and "raising" 7+ ill-fated kids doomed to repeat the same process.

As Ive said before, the self-loathinrg and soft, scared, confused, ignorant crowd only holds the top 1% accountable for what happens to society, because they dont have the guts to hold anyone else accountable. They dont mind "disciplining" rich people because they figure it cant hurt a rich guys feelings too much hes already got a ton of money. Same reason theres a double standard in speech regarding white people. Liberals will criticize whitey bc they figure how could his feelings be hurt? Hes white!

This lack of willingness to step into a meaningful role of social authority ensures that many poor people never learn to better themselves, never feel accountable, and perhaps more importantly continue to live a lifestyle that is damaging to the society that all of us live in. More dependents, more crime, more ignorance. Blaming the 1% doesnt fix this, it never has, it never will. The Soviet Union already tried it. Doesnt work. But if youre dumb AND soft its the only position youre going to have the confidence to take. You get the safety of the group backing all your "ideas" (talking points). Youll get handy use of the victim card to give your argument more emotional leverage.

But you wont actually be RIGHT, and therein lies the rub. Is that even what matters to many of you? Evidently not.

If society is a delicate pyramid, ours has some potentially dangerous cracks in the foundation. What is liberals' solution? Sand the top down some so all those stupid rich people dont have as much money grrrrrr!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Ignorant post.
    Not one bit ignorant at all. Try living in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Pretty much

The idea that all kids should be forced to go to school, and forced to stay there long beyond what is needed, is most certainly a left-wing fantasy they have brought to life. It also helps to mask the unemployment figures caused by the economics policies they pursue, so it makes sense why they want every kid to be bored to death at school, whether they belong there or not (as well as turning intelligent students away from education altogether, making them associate learning with boredom etc.)

In fact, it is a common left-wing demand in the UK to abolish private schooling completely, and force every child to endure the drab and practically worthless state education system. Creating a little army of morons capable of following the rules and towing the line, and all loyal to the state that feeds and indoctrinates them.

Sounds left wing to me.

NBA All-star

If someone dies while they were in an ambulance, or even a police car.

so what?

This has nothing to do with "justice" or even the "system" at hand.

Your very best argument is that the woman had poor health and no one in the public was ever made aware of it, and no one was able to stop this incident from happening.

subsidize quality healthcare for the poor. or force them to buy insurance in which they never had the money from the beginning.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i think it's cruel to home schools kids.

99% of the people that wanna homeschool their kids are f*cking morons themselves. They are either conspiracy theorists, hardcore religious zealots, drug users/hippies, etc.

I believe kids need to spend time around other kids their age. School isn't supposed to be all milk and honey. It's part of growing up.

There are alternatives to public schools and even traditional school, but home schooling should be a last resort IMO.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    The idea that all kids should be forced to go to school, and forced to stay there long beyond what is needed, is most certainly a left-wing fantasy they have brought to lifeI.t also helps to mask the unemployment figures caused by the economics policies they pursue, so it makes sense why they want every kid to be bored to death at school, whether they belong there or not (as well as turning intelligent students away from education altogether, making them associate learning with boredom etc.)

In fact, it is a common left-wing demand in the UK to abolish private schooling completely, and force every child to endure the drab and practically worthless state education system. Creating a little army of morons capable of following the rules and towing the line, and all loyal to the state that feeds and indoctrinates them.

Sounds left wing to me.
    not surprising you would say something so stupid.

So much stupidity in this post.

I don't know if it's the "we go to school to become indoctrinated" or the "school turns intelligent people away from education" but that's is some seriously dumb sh*t.

I bet you were one of those "intelligent" kids that was turned off by school because you were too smart

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    i think it's cruel to home schools kids.

99% of the people that wanna homeschool their kids are f*cking morons themselves. They are either conspiracy theorists, hardcore religious zealots, drug users/hippies, etc.

I believe kids need to spend time around other kids their age. School isn't supposed to be all milk and honey. It's part of growing up.

There are alternatives to public schools and even traditional school, but home schooling should be a last resort IMO.

I disagree. I think ideally I would have my child attend school for half the day to take part in PE, orchestra, recess, foreign language, etc. so he has the experience of going to school and growing up with his peers, but I would also rather he be educated at home, jointly between myself and a tutor. You think the average parent is an idiot? You should acquaint yourself with some of the teachers out there.

Besides, a kid can always participate in extracirricular activities even if he's homeschooled in order to make friends with other kids in the community. Group learning tends to go at the pace and cater to the needs of the LCD. If your child aint bout dat life, why put him through such slow-paced tediousness.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    not surprising you would say something so stupid.

So much stupidity in this post.

I don't know if it's the "we go to school to become indoctrinated" or the "school turns intelligent people away from education" but that's is some seriously dumb sh*t.

I bet you were one of those "intelligent" kids that was turned off by school because you were too smart
    Everything i said in that post was pretty close to factual (JS Mill and many other important thinkers are in agreement on this, and yet to you it's 'so stupid') but you can't even come up with a reason as to why it is stupid. It would've been nice if you'd actually come up with some kind of discourse in your response instead of just flinging the word 'stupid' around like someone whose self-esteem is truly on its last legs.

And yes, i despised formal education, and as a young person you conflate education with learning (because that is what it claims to be), and are consequently deterred from bothering to learn at all. Many people are far too intelligent for the woeful material taught to secondary school pupils and are held back by its incessant spoon-feeding. If you compare the rigorousness of education now with that of 50+ years ago, you will see that the drop-off has been remarkable and drastic. Teaching used to be a reasonably distinguished career (especially if you were a don in a good school), and now anyone who effectively fails an easier-than-ever university degree is first in line to teach the next generation (and constrained by terribly standardised course material as well). For example, there used to be grammar schools in the UK that required a 1st class degree from oxbridge as a prerequisite for teaching there. Education was taken seriously; it may have been extended to fewer people, but at least it wasn't the complete joke and waste of time it presently is, and at least it educated some people properly, rather than none.

In most schools it is 'uncool' to actually want to learn things, and if you brought a book of your own to school you were liable to be ridiculed for it. That is not a good environment to cultivate learning. But then, i scorn formal education while having completed postgraduate studies at one of the best institutions in the world, whereas you probably haven't done anything, and still apparently worship an education system you are thoroughly uneducated about. I am in the perfect position to comment on how poor it is because i have plenty of first-hand experience on the matter. I have a postgraduate degree which i know took very little effort to achieve that i really don't value at all, but it will make a big difference with employers, that's for sure.

Idiots like you claim education is so incredibly important, but then you think kids are going to be educated well by teachers who are only teaching because they failed elsewhere or want a chilled job, and who are largely reliant on a uniform and standardised syllabus.

edit: here, you should read this:

http://theamericanmercury.org/2010/0...-kids-and-why/

Written by someone with decades of experience teaching and working in schools good and bad. I know you probably don't have the attention span to read something that long, but then, that somewhat proves my point now doesn't it?
    Last edited by Dresta; 06-15-2014 at 05:30 PM.

starface homeschooling his chldren... thats a depressing thought. lets hope he never reproduces