Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: The reason Lebron doesn't have a sense of urgency in these finals

if LeIQ has the LeVision, then he better LeWin now because his LEgacy is already on the line. Losing 3 finals especially with beat down twice by the Spurs don't bode well for your career no matter how much you LeSpin it.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

So....what you're saying is...he quit?

Not airballing my layups anymore

LaBeta

Your second statement completly contradicts your first statement

OP is a faqqit. How on earth would someone with IQ greater than room temperature write something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    It's because he knows he's already passed every active player, and he's still got the rest of his career to move up from 5-10 to 1-5.

Duncan is ahead of him for now but that can change, and he's already passed literally every other player who is active and could still compete with him in the all-time rankings. So there's no rush.

Heat have played in four straight finals now and that takes its toll. King James is doing the smart thing and not forcing the issue here, when he still has an entire career left to make moves up the list. There is no active player that can currently threaten him except for Duncan but he's about to retire so rather than expend all his energy on this finals, Bran is taking is as it comes and approaching it with the long-term, big picture in mind.

LeVision
    no one can be this stupid

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Yea made it to the Final, but fk it, time to relax and step back to save his energy for his "future" finals. Good Job OP, I've never seen someone as clever as you are

Gotta love OP's logic doe.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

A sense of urgency...really OP? I hate the Heat, but what I hate even more are dumb people. Like you. Please take your own sense of urgency and jump in front of a train of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by okayabc123
    if LeIQ has the LeVision, then he better LeWin now because his LEgacy is already on the line. Losing 3 finals especially with beat down twice by the Spurs don't bode well for your career no matter how much you LeSpin it.
    Getting to the finals is better for your legacy than not getting there at all. Quit this nonsense pretending it isn't an achievement in itself to reach the finals

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    A sense of urgency...really OP? I hate the Heat, but what I hate even more are dumb people. Like you. Please take your own sense of urgency and jump in front of a train of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Getting to the finals is better for your legacy than not getting there at all. Quit this nonsense pretending it isn't an achievement in itself to reach the finals

Jim Kelly's Buffalo Bills went to the Super Bowl four years in a row and lost all four. Dan Marino's Miami Dolphins lost in their only Super Bowl appearance.

Who has the greater legacy between the two?

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Jim Kelly's Buffalo Bills went to the Super Bowl four years in a row and lost all four. Dan Marino's Miami Dolphins lost in their only Super Bowl appearance.

I don't watch much Football. So I don't know. But who had the greater sense of urgency between the two?

I don't know because i don't watch that shit, boring and tedious stop-start piece of crap masquerading as a sport.

How could ya'll hate football?

How could ya'll hate football?
    Probably because there is only like 10 minutes of actual "action' and 3 hours of commercials, timeouts and standing around. Oh and doesn't help that it is basically the pussyfied version of Rugby with armored pads. If I wanted to watch football, I would watch the real thing.