Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Both Bosh & LeBron say the 2014 Spurs are the best team they have ever played against

Chris Bosh on these Spurs: "Best team I ever saw. Best team I ever played against." @Rachel__Nichols

LeBron asked if the Spurs are best he's ever played against: "I would agree." @ChrisPalmerNBA

Default Re: Both Bosh & LeBron say the 2014 Spurs are the best team they have ever played against

It isnt debatable.

Default Re: Both Bosh & LeBron say the 2014 Spurs are the best team they have ever played against

as they limped away. That shit was straight payback.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

As a huge LeBron fan since '06, no other opponent, besides the '13 Spurs themselves, even comes close. They are the only team who not only had any weaknesses, but did everything at an elite level. '14 Spurs should go down as an all time great team.

3-time NBA All-Star

I'd say the 07 Spurs and 08 Celtics were better but it's arguable.

NBA Superstar

lol no shit they were a few missed FT's away from getting swept

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    I'd say the 07 Spurs and 08 Celtics were better but it's arguable.
    LeBron has no reason to consider either team better though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    As a huge LeBron fan since '06, no other opponent, besides the '13 Spurs themselves, even comes close. They are the only team who not only had any weaknesses, but did everything at an elite level. '14 Spurs should go down as an all time great team.
    the 2011 Mavs were easily better than the 13 Spurs.

This Spurs team might be better than the 11 Mavs...I don't know, but definitely not the ****ing 13 Spurs with Parker, Manu, and Green choking their asses off.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41

This Spurs team might be better than the 11 Mavs...I don't know, but definitely not the ****ing 13 Spurs with Parker, Manu, and Green choking their asses off.
    I disagree. Miami in 2011 with a weaker team sweeps Dallas if LeBron plays to his normal standards. (This is obviously not verifiable, just my opinion)

In 2013, San Antonio took a better Heat team to 7 games and was inches away from winning in 6.

Banned

I normally agree with everything you post except for this, the 2014 Spurs are far better than the 2011 Mavs

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I disagree. Miami in 2011 with a weaker team sweeps Dallas if LeBron plays to his normal standards. (This is obviously not verifiable, just my opinion)

In 2013, San Antonio took a better Heat team to 7 games and was inches away from winning in 6.
    Great post sir

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

We disagree hugely on better Heat team. I think the 13 Heat were nowhere near as good as the 11 Heat. And Lebron was playing maybe like 5% better in 13 in the finals through the first 5.75 games than he did in 11.

Wade and Bosh were way worse...and so was chalmers actually.

Huh? A couple of plays here and there and Miami would've actually beaten the '11 Mavs with LeBron not even bothering to show up. There's no way they're better than '13 Spurs, much less the '14 Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    I normally agree with everything you post except for this, the 2014 Spurs are far better than the 2011 Mavs
    Nah....far better?

They got taken to 7 by the Mavs. Should have gone to 7 against a Thunder team missing Ibaka for two games and with Durant playing nowhere near Dirk 2011 level.

I have no idea which team is better, but far better? Nah...Mavs would have had the clear cut best player and a team of solid vets to match the Spurs.

The '11 Heat were the best version of the 4 that went to the finals, Lebron just shit himself like no other superstar has or since. If he plays anywhere like he did the previous rounds (or '09-10/'12-14), Miami beats Dallas pretty comfortably.

This version of SA is without question the best team they've faced.