Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Dealing with a stupid ass mother that is ****ing with my money

First off, I just got bitched at because I don't have a "normal" sleep cycle as if this is some sort of issue seriously wtf

if I wasn't above the bullshit my mothers ignorance could really be ****ing over my life.

this dumb bitch, right when I got out of high school tried to put me in 12,000 dollars debt by selling me her car

now she bitches to me about the stupidest shit. since our bank accounts are linked (anyone know how I unlink this ****?) and she's been seeing me bring in a steady income from both my job and online means now she's been trying to tell me she's in ****ing debt and shit and trying to get me to pay rent

she just borrowed 200 from me without even asking me, told me about it and said she would pay me back, but now she's trying to just tell me it's "rent" that I never agreed on

what do I do in this situation?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Dealing with a stupid ass mother that is ****ing with my money

Move out

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Move out
    I told her I was just like "alright, I'll move to grandmas then"

because my grandma has always been supportive and willing to let me live their for free through college

but then two days later I call my grandma to talk about it and she, being brainwashed starts talking about how I shouldn't move out just because I'm "mad" at my mom, blah blah blah, but says I can move in once I'm in college (out for summer atm) and now I need to pick up more hours and shit so I won't be "bothering" my mom by just chilling in my room when I'm at home

my family is full of so many ****tards

my mistake was telling my mom of my intentions so she could call my grandma and feed her the bullshit to keep me at her house for the next 2 months, she just wants my money now, and she's going to get it for the next 2 months until college starts up again it appears
    Last edited by russwest0; 06-18-2014 at 06:40 AM.

NBA Superstar

and also the other day when I just walked upstairs to get a water bottle this bitch told me "eat those leftovers" and I was like "no thank you" and she ****ing HARPED on "you never try anything new! try it! how do you know you wont like it! just try it!... blabidy blah blah blah"

I don't know how I resisted but somehow I managed to not snap on her stupid ass

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

shitty person with a shitty mom, I don't see the issue

you sounds like a shitty person

i would give my mom and sister every dime i had if they really needed it

and eat the ****ing leftovers you spoiled piece of shyt

are you 18? free rent is not a right

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    you sounds like a shitty person

i would give my mom and sister every dime i had if they really needed it

and eat the ****ing leftovers you spoiled piece of shyt
    she doesn't need it...

she has gone through 3 cars in the past year and a half, all new, just because she goes to the dealership and trades in, usually resulting in like a loss of five-ten thousand dollars if i had to guess

her car is worth 30,000, who that is "struggling" would have an expensive car like that?

meanwhile I have a car with just 30,000 miles, from like 2002 and it's all paid off.

if she is all of a sudden struggling out of the blue, conveniently after I start making money and shit off the internet is that not a coincidence?

the bitch just sees my bank account and selfishly WANTS my money simply because she doesn't make responsible choices with hers like I do.
    Last edited by russwest0; 06-18-2014 at 07:16 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    are you 18? free rent is not a right
    I'm 20.

And never said it was but "borrowing" 200 dollars from me without telling me and then trying to claim "well, this is just rent charge now" is a dick thing to do, no?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I'm 20.

And never said it was but "borrowing" 200 dollars from me without telling me and then trying to claim "well, this is just rent charge now" is a dick thing to do, no?
    Im not trying to troll you your post just rubbed me the wrong way. You've been fcking with her money for 20 years man. I get why you are mad but the only reasonable answer would be to move out.

NBA Superstar

Im not trying to troll you your post just rubbed me the wrong way. You've been fcking with her money for 20 years man. I get why you are mad but the only reasonable answer would be to move out.
    bro everyone you know will die someday anyways who cares about this "family" shit.

yeah she supported me for 20 years but don't have a kid if you don't want it

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    bro everyone you know will die someday anyways who cares about this "family" shit.

yeah she supported me for 20 years but don't have a kid if you don't want it
    you aren't going to think like this for long. trust

NBA Superstar

you aren't going to think like this for long. trust
    lol i was just trolling with my last post

but the problem is when she's being an irrational selfish bitch and then demanding I pay her money afterwards

the moment after a women is being irrational and stupid as hell, the last thing you want to follow that up with is taking orders from her, if that makes sense.

if she would have just approached me about paying rent with a logical perspective I would have agreed

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i kinda feel for OP here. I think that's very sh*tty of your mom. Even though she raised you she should be trying to help you out not f*ck you on sh*t.

I had very very strict immigrant parents. Whenever i would get pissed at their backwards DP ways they would say, "You want us to treat you like American parents? Start paying us rent money"

My parents have asked me to borrow some money here and there since i moved out and i'm always happy to help. They never tried selling me one of their cars either.

I'm not against the idea of kids paying their parents rent after they hit eighteen, but it's kinda sh*tty. If your kid is 28 and jobless that's one thing, but a 20 year old college student? c'mon...

Move the f*ck out OP.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

You can easily make a new bank account if you wanted and send your steady income to that one. Do you have a shared account or just linked to where she can deposit money?

I understand the family concept but I also agree with OP's side. Call the bank and see what your options are to unlink but it should be pretty easy to set up a new savings account either at the same bank or new bank and send your money there instead. She'll probably wonder why there's no more money in your linked account and then maybe then she'll be reasonable (probably cause a shit fight first though).

All that said, respect your mother and make sure you stay level headed. Don't start being an unreasonable dickhead because she's taking your money.