Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Dealing with a stupid ass mother that is ****ing with my money

Quote Originally Posted by dilley
    shitty person with a shitty mom, I don't see the issue
    Basically. Op, get your own bank account dumbass. And if McDonalds is paying you all this cash you should move out anyway. Your mother (who has done a terrible job raising you, it's not entirely your fault) should not just take your money but if you can you should contribute something.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Basically. Op, get your own bank account dumbass. And if McDonalds is paying you all this cash you should move out anyway. Your mother (who has done a terrible job raising you, it's not entirely your fault) should not just take your money but if you can you should contribute something.
    there are a lot of layers to it, but I'm just gonna get my own bank account today regardless of how she'll react not being able to hawk my finances and see everything I buy and all of the income I acquire.

I'm sure she'll just refute with ignorant, self anger based, pulled out of her ass claims that I'm buying drugs or some shit and then she'll try to continue harping on it and tying it in with me going to sleep later when I don't work the next day as proof

and the job is not a big deal. I used to have a 12/hr job with full benefits. It's all about college right now and I'm starting to make a steady income from affiliate advertising online anyways so I'm really not concerned about what "job" I have as long as they are willing to give me low hours whenever I ask for, which is what my current job will do.
    Last edited by russwest0; 06-18-2014 at 08:28 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    i kinda feel for OP here. I think that's very sh*tty of your mom. Even though she raised you she should be trying to help you out not f*ck you on sh*t.

I had very very strict immigrant parents. Whenever i would get pissed at their backwards DP ways they would say, "You want us to treat you like American parents? Start paying us rent money"

My parents have asked me to borrow some money here and there since i moved out and i'm always happy to help. They never tried selling me one of their cars either.

I'm not against the idea of kids paying their parents rent after they hit eighteen, but it's kinda sh*tty. If your kid is 28 and jobless that's one thing, but a 20 year old college student? c'mon...

Move the f*ck out OP.
    lol that definitely is an "american" thing to do. make stupid ass choices with your money and then see that your kid is starting to sit on a couple hundred dollars from being smart with his money and then "borrow" it and then just claim it as yours and "rent" money

she's also trying to trick me in another way but I see through the bullshit there.

She's trying to tell me "the rent is only until I get caught up." so I follow up by asking her "how long will that be" and she says "I don't know."

she's trying to keep it as vague as possible so I won't realize it's a shitty investment and move out right away.

and just yesterday she yelled at me to go "change the ink" in the printer and I went and saw a catridge on top that obviously wasn't the right one and told her and she told me "can you go buy one" then she tried to claim she "didn't know how" to change the ink (and this was obvious acting here, using exaggerated helplessness body language) or "how to buy it" and all of this stupid shit basically playing dumb just so I could buy ink for her.

this is why I hate women, if you want me to buy ink for the printer that I never use, just tell me, don't play ****ing retard and act like I'm too stupid to see through your bullshit.

NBA All-star

I don't know your family, nor your family history

but I can only tell you that it seems like she is dependent on you emotionally.

which, in my opinion it sounds sad because it means that even when her child is full grown, she is still wanting/expecting memories that of her own desire and intention.

and since that's the last thing someone who grows pre-maturely compared to their peers need.

I hope you make it on your own soon. Because somehow, no one likes to be drown in sorrow all by themselves. Including you and I OP.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    First off, I just got bitched at because I don't have a "normal" sleep cycle as if this is some sort of issue seriously wtf

if I wasn't above the bullshit my mothers ignorance could really be ****ing over my life.

this dumb bitch, right when I got out of high school tried to put me in 12,000 dollars debt by selling me her car

now she bitches to me about the stupidest shit. since our bank accounts are linked (anyone know how I unlink this ****?) and she's been seeing me bring in a steady income from both my job and online means now she's been trying to tell me she's in ****ing debt and shit and trying to get me to pay rent

she just borrowed 200 from me without even asking me, told me about it and said she would pay me back, but now she's trying to just tell me it's "rent" that I never agreed on

what do I do in this situation?
    With only reading this and not reading the rest I automatically think the OP is asian

You can't unlink accounts without her help.

You CAN create a new account only in your name, and transfer all the money into it. Then close the old one.

I'd do that today if you can.

Banned

OP reminds me of the movie 8 mile

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    With only reading this and not reading the rest I automatically think the OP is asian
    I'm caucasian if that helps.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    I don't know your family, nor your family history

but I can only tell you that it seems like she is dependent on you emotionally.

which, in my opinion it sounds sad because it means that even when her child is full grown, she is still wanting/expecting memories that of her own desire and intention.

and since that's the last thing someone who grows pre-maturely compared to their peers need.

I hope you make it on your own soon. Because somehow, no one likes to be drown in sorrow all by themselves. Including you and I OP.
    that is pretty spot on.

I thought when my dad divorced her a few years back that it would be a wake up call but it wasn't.

at one point after the divorce I was at her house and I was laying down after school taking a nap and she let out a loud ass "oooooooooooooooh, I'm tired" (for some reason she makes loud ass moaning noises all the time) and I just said "me too" and then she for whatever reason got really ****ing pissed and tried to act like I was being disrespectful, she kind of liked jumped/fell (she's fat) onto my bed and grabbed my head and slammed it into the wall and starting screaming stupid shit and was foaming at the mouth so getting spit on me so then I shoved her off and she acted like she got hurt and was going to call the cops to "get me arrested"

I would not recommend growing up with such a stupid bitch but in my case I think it only made me more logical and emotionally stable than the average person.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Wtf?

Send me your address and I'll come thru and give your mom the d and she'll forget all about your sorry ass...

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

fake ur own death driving her expensive car, she will get insurance money from both u and the car directly to ur shared account, change name and transfer all the money to a new account, move to a cozy country and start pimpin out women

NBA Superstar

today she was like "what time did you wake up at"

and I was like "a few hours ago" and then she was like "oh my god, you gotta stop this" and then I stood up and went ****ing apeshit on her, telling her I don't give a single shit when she wakes up or goes to sleep so why does she care about when I do. And then told her that I can take care of my ****ing self.

this woman is so attached to what I do it's ****ing stupid. yet growing up when I wanted to do anything productive that required the slightest bit of parent involvement and effort like say, play sports, nope, can't do that.

lol **** my parents.

op is a bum ass bitch

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    that is pretty spot on.

I thought when my dad divorced her a few years back that it would be a wake up call but it wasn't.

at one point after the divorce I was at her house and I was laying down after school taking a nap and she let out a loud ass "oooooooooooooooh, I'm tired" (for some reason she makes loud ass moaning noises all the time) and I just said "me too" and then she for whatever reason got really ****ing pissed and tried to act like I was being disrespectful, she kind of liked jumped/fell (she's fat) onto my bed and grabbed my head and slammed it into the wall and starting screaming stupid shit and was foaming at the mouth so getting spit on me so then I shoved her off and she acted like she got hurt and was going to call the cops to "get me arrested"

I would not recommend growing up with such a stupid bitch but in my case I think it only made me more logical and emotionally stable than the average person.
    she sounds like she has borderline personality disorder and is possibly manic.

DAWG-get your money in to your own personal bank account ASAP.

It is easy and quick to open your own account.

See how much she starts flipping out.

Move out, if not to your grandmas then to a buddy's until you can find your own place.

Remove yourself from this situation. Yes she's your mom but she has issues and is only going to drag you down and hold you back, which is sad because a mom is supposed to do the opposite.

I'm giving you this advice as someone whose own mom sounds alot like yours, only not fat. I moved out as soon as possible, see her as little as possible and my life has since improved 10 fold.

When you do move also, dont fall for her guilt trip shit. Yes she's your mom but that doesnt mean you have to be her emotional crutch and take shit from her that you don't deserve. I'm speaking from experience here.