Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Dealing with a stupid ass mother that is ****ing with my money

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    today she was like "what time did you wake up at"

and I was like "a few hours ago" and then she was like "oh my god, you gotta stop this" and then I stood up and went ****ing apeshit on her, telling her I don't give a single shit when she wakes up or goes to sleep so why does she care about when I do. And then told her that I can take care of my ****ing self.

this woman is so attached to what I do it's ****ing stupid. yet growing up when I wanted to do anything productive that required the slightest bit of parent involvement and effort like say, play sports, nope, can't do that.

lol **** my parents.

your moms supposed to do that

she's probably going to be the reason why you're not in jail by 18, slinging drugs and hanging out your whole life, or smoking crack at some point. making sure you wake up and sleep normal hours is important in life. making sure you work is important. all that stuff you hate now is important to disciplining yourself, like it or not.

altho taking that $200 like that was fukked up on her part. i'll give you that.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

What hustle you have going online?

Be careful with that affiliate marketing stuff.

OP is a *******

At first I thought OP was trolling again, then I thought he should give his MOM so fuggin money, now I think his mom is just a huge bitch tbh... Lol I had a similar incident, she tries to take something from you in some way, you use self defense, and then she makes it seem as if you attacked her.. but thats all in the past, hopefully.. love her dawg

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    At first I thought OP was trolling again, then I thought he should give his MOM so fuggin money, now I think his mom is just a huge bitch tbh... Lol I had a similar incident, she tries to take something from you in some way, you use self defense, and then she makes it seem as if you attacked her.. but thats all in the past, hopefully.. love her dawg
    lol yeah she's had multiple moments like that.

my dads only done it once. he was pissy cause I wasn't giving him attention and attacked me in my sleep and started choking me. we had a scuffle for a few minutes and I whooped his ass. the best part about this though (and this is why guys are so much better than women): afterwards he told me he was proud of me for whooping his ass.

You can only imagine how many fights i've had with my mother about sleeping, as an European NBA fanatic

I'd still give my life for her. But maybe I'm just old fashion

Don't call your mom a bitch bro

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    lol yeah she's had multiple moments like that.

my dads only done it once. he was pissy cause I wasn't giving him attention and attacked me in my sleep and started choking me. we had a scuffle for a few minutes and I whooped his ass. the best part about this though (and this is why guys are so much better than women): afterwards he told me he was proud of me for whooping his ass.
    started choking you in his sleep???

sometimes i get the feeling every single one of you and budadiii's posts are trolling material... dont know what to believe

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    You can only imagine how many fights i've had with my mother about sleeping, as an European NBA fanatic

lol, i never had any fights with her about it, but she's not very fond of it either lol.. wouldnt call her a bitch, but who knows how she is to him.

Your father started choking while you were sleeping, because you wouldn't give him any attention when you were sleeping?

Now that's ****ed up

Banned

not every mom treats their kids the same bro. And if your mom treats you like shit your whole life, steals your money and beats you, it is retarded to 'give your life' for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    not every mom treats their kids the same bro. And if your mom treats you like shit your whole life, steals your money and beats you, it is retarded to 'give your life' for her.
    Well we haven't heard her side of the story. Only this morons

I also bet there's a lot of future bad fathers in this thread

Banned

Well we haven't heard her side of the story. Only this morons

I also bet there's a lot of future bad fathers in this thread
    you think its ever justified for a mom to beat on her kid or take her kids money without asking?

you think its ever justified for a mom to beat on her kid or take her kids money without asking?
    Depends on the kid. What if he attacked her first? Or what if he had stole money from her wallet a week earlier

Not saying these things happend, but who are we to judge before knowing all the facts

Banned

Depends on the kid. What if he attacked her first? Or what if he had stole money from her wallet a week earlier

Not saying these things happend, but who are we to judge before knowing all the facts

Lol. You have to recognize that not everyone had wonderful loving mommies and cushy cozy lives with state-funded everything like you Snorwegians do.

Some mommies are abusive bitches towards their children.

their children should not be expected to 'give up their lives' for these types of mommies.

What if OP did none of the things you are needlessly hypothetically accusing him of? Kid talks about getting beat on by his mom and all you do is make excuses for her and basically blame the kid for doing something to deserve it. This kind of misandrist thinking and victim blaming absolutely disgusts me.

Lol. You have to recognize that not everyone had wonderful loving mommies and cushy cozy lives with state-funded everything like you Snorwegians do.

Some mommies are abusive bitches towards their children.

their children should not be expected to 'give up their lives' for these types of mommies.

What if OP did none of the things you are needlessly hypothetically accusing him of? Kid talks about getting beat on by his mom and all you do is make excuses for her and basically blame the kid for doing something to deserve it. This kind of misandrist thinking disgusts me.
    He does.. all hes saying is we dont know the full story yet, given op's suspect history on this board, i can understand when someone might question him a bit..