Default Re: Dealing with a stupid ass mother that is ****ing with my money

That's because I know this kid is a piece of shit

I don't know his mother

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    That's because I know this kid is a piece of shit

I don't know his mother
    You dont know anything about this kid except what he posts on a message board.

There is no reason to blame him and imply he deserves the way his mom treats him, especially after he posts really personal shit about his mom beating him and emotionally abusing him.

What the phuck is wrong with you? Do you have no empathy?

Apologize to OP, son.

NBA Superstar

Your father started choking while you were sleeping, because you wouldn't give him any attention when you were sleeping?

Now that's ****ed up
    no I wasn't giving him any attention when I was awake and he was drunk and being an asshole so I went to sleep and woke up with him choking me but it really wasn't that bad. I woke up and whooped his ass and then we laughed it off later and he told me he was proud of me for it.

my mom isn't that way, she will harp on stupid shit that is usually her fault and keep pressing it for no reason. but if I bring up even one of the countless shitty things she's done as a parent she'll keep screaming "let it go!" until I stop talking about it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    no I wasn't giving him any attention when I was awake and he was drunk and being an asshole so I went to sleep and woke up with him choking me but it really wasn't that bad. I woke up and whooped his ass and then we laughed it off later and he told me he was proud of me for it.

my mom isn't that way, she will harp on stupid shit that is usually her fault and keep pressing it for no reason. but if I bring up even one of the countless shitty things she's done as a parent she'll keep screaming "let it go!" until I stop talking about it.
    Dawg read this, she sounds exactly like a psycho chick I dated:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...ne-personality

What is borderline personality disorder? It's a pattern of intensely hyper-emotional responses, especially to situations that trigger abandonment fears. It's a pattern of demanding, critical and chaotic relationships instead of cooperative communicating. It's a pattern also of misinterpreting situations as hurtful that are in fact benign, with the misinterpretations ocuring either while the situation is happening, or in retelling the events later. It also may be a pattern of attractive and highly competent-appearing social functioning at times alternating with periods of intense and inappropriate anger, narcissism, and explicitly hurtful behavior (to themselves or to others).
    She probably will never change but atleast you can start to understand her better why she is the way she is.

In addition, you would see narcissism, that is, inability to attune to others' needs, including her child's. Instead of attunement to the child's needs, whatever happens would be experienced as 'all about her.'

You might alas also see abusive behavior. In fact if it's the man with borderline tendencies, that is, if it's the dad who is difficult, his bpd pattern is likely to be labeled abusive personality.

Here's a classic example of a borderline parent in a situation that most dads or moms would react to with an easy hug. Mom and child are walking on the sidewalk. Child falls. Mom erupts in fury. "How could you fall like that here where everyone can see you? You are making me look bad!" The child's concerns would be irrelevant. The mother's reaction to the incident would be all about Mom.

NBA Superstar

it seems like most people who had a shitty childhood that I talk to, growing up their dad was an ass and their mom loved them and then when they became a teenager the roles changed.

I remember once when me and my bro were near the fridge and our dad was going to spank us and he swung the belt so hard (literally all of his strength) but he missed and put a huge ass dent in the side of the fridge with the metal part of the belt.

he then threw the belt on the floor walked away and didn't really **** with me again besides that one time where he tried to choke me out.

I think women like kids, men hate kids, and women hate young adults and men like young adults.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Dawg read this, she sounds exactly like a psycho chick I dated:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...ne-personality

She probably will never change but atleast you can start to understand her better why she is the way she is.
    Damn, she sounds just like that.

Crazy enough that also sounds just like a chick I almost dated and ****ed around with and wasted about three years of my life on.
    Last edited by russwest0; 06-20-2014 at 10:52 AM.

I think women like kids, men hate kids, and women hate young adults and men like young adults.
    of course a bit exaggerated, but thats a damn smart and true post

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    of course a bit exaggerated, but thats a damn smart and true post
    lol thats why I roll my eyes when these dumb bitches be like "awh, I love kids!"

they are basically saying "when you turn 13 I no longer give a shit"

lol thats why I roll my eyes when these dumb bitches be like "awh, I love kids!"

they are basically saying "when you turn 13 I no longer give a shit"
    this is what I meant by exaggerated.. I dont think its this drastic, but I do see the connections.

You will get along with your mom at an early age, and with your dad when you start to become a man.. while in the other times, you will probably go through some problems with them.

men dont like kids?

NBA Superstar

men dont like kids?
    no

like how are we even supposed to interact with them?

i feel sorry for you

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

First off, I just got bitched at because I don't have a "normal" sleep cycle as if this is some sort of issue seriously wtf

if I wasn't above the bullshit my mothers ignorance could really be ****ing over my life.

this dumb bitch, right when I got out of high school tried to put me in 12,000 dollars debt by selling me her car

now she bitches to me about the stupidest shit. since our bank accounts are linked (anyone know how I unlink this ****?) and she's been seeing me bring in a steady income from both my job and online means now she's been trying to tell me she's in ****ing debt and shit and trying to get me to pay rent

she just borrowed 200 from me without even asking me, told me about it and said she would pay me back, but now she's trying to just tell me it's "rent" that I never agreed on

what do I do in this situation?
    1. Move out

2. Get your own bank account

3. Be nice to your mother until then and be even nicer once you move out

4. You only have one mother and you better damn well appreciate her

5. No one should have to tell you this

Damn, she sounds just like that.

Crazy enough that also sounds just like a chick I almost dated and ****ed around with and wasted about three years of my life on.

i feel sorry for you
    yep, op/russwest has always caught me as one of these psychos ala of the Elliot Rodger kind.. along with euroleague.

unlink it and move out.....