Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Why is having a cup of coffee such a big deal?

Some people have to have a cup as soon as they wake up. Some have to have it as soon as they get to work or they start acting like the world is coming to an end. Displaying all kinds of strange behavior. I just don't see what the big deal is.

Is it the caffeine? Is that what makes these people all crazy in shit? I've never had coffee, but I tried an energy drink one day and I didn't like it. Had me all shaky and made me feel like shit.

Default Re: Why is having a cup of coffee such a big deal?

Caffeine addiction.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDead
    Some people have to have a cup as soon as they wake up. Some have to have it as soon as they get to work or they start acting like the world is coming to an end. Displaying all kinds of strange behavior. I just don't see what the big deal is.

Is it the caffeine? Is that what makes these people all crazy in shit? I've never had coffee, but I tried an energy drink one day and I didn't like it. Had me all shaky and made me feel like shit.
    Yes.

yup, caffeine addiction. same part of the brain that activates when smokers need a smoke.

Da Mavs

Mental and physical addiction. Coffee does have a lot of health benefits though. Everything in moderation of course. I drink a cup most mornings when I wake up. Just gets me going.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Try it sometime, it's good. I can drink it black if I need a boost but I prefer fancier shit as far as enjoying the taste goes. As a point of reference I dig the caramel machiatto from Starbucks.
    Yeah, coffee is one of those few items of consumption in which you must have it premium and no less.

Cheap or average coffee are pure shut.

Dexedrine >>>

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

I don't need to drink coffee like some Americans who are brainwashed into thinking they can't function their day without it. The ones that drink 4-5 cups a day and have to go through the drive through at Dunkin Doughnuts.

I like to enjoy my coffee by usually drinking it a hour or two after I wake up while listening to some music, reading the news and surfing the web(if i'm free). I never drink coffee while driving or shopping(I see alot of Americans drink their coffee while Shopping wtf?)

However, I am noticing I'm starting to get a headache by the afternoon if I haven't had a cup which probably means I need to tone down my usage as my body is wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Try it sometime, it's good. I can drink it black if I need a boost but I prefer fancier shit as far as enjoying the taste goes. As a point of reference I dig the caramel machiatto from Starbucks.
    Naw man, the last thing I want to be addicted to is coffee. These people at work act so strange when they don't drink any and I have to listen to them bitch and moan about it all day.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Caffeine addiction.
    That and just the thought of something helping you have energy.

I drink coffee every day, about 3 cups a day. It seems to get me going in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Mental and physical addiction. Coffee does have a lot of health benefits though. Everything in moderation of course. I drink a cup most mornings when I wake up. Just gets me going.
    What are the health benefits? And does it make you jittery like some of the energy products?

Love Live Life

A cup of coffee is actually good for you. It gets bad when you drink it in excess, like most things in this world.

NBA lottery pick

I jerk off in the shower every morning to get me going

You know what gets me going? 20MG mixed amphetamine salts and a 16oz coffee. Fck you calculus. Also gets me ridiculously horny...like I once convinced some *not single* chubby girl to send me a pic of her tits and suck my d1ck. Not my proudest moment but stimulants will have you feeling like you must blow a load ASAP

I like a cup with breakfast, and sometimes after dinner.