Banned

Default Italian players were reported to be hallucinating at end of game.....

Any of you guys heard this? So damn funny.

European teams having trouble in the heat.

Default Re: Italian players were reported to be hallucinating at end of game.....

I love this cultural exchange. Nba players learn the flop from Europeans, and Europeans learn the heat excuse from Lebron

Banned

Default Re: Italian players were reported to be hallucinating at end of game.....

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    I love this cultural exchange. Nba players learn the flop from Europeans, and Europeans learn the heat excuse from Lebron
    Lebron cramped up but I find it funny that those I-talians were hallucinating.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Lebron cramped up but I find it funny that those I-talians were hallucinating.
    Lebron hallucinated the moment he came into contact with the heat. Was seeing six + championships like an oasis in the middle of the desert

Lebron hallucinated the moment he came into contact with the heat. Was seeing six + championships like an oasis in the middle of the desert

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

what a win LOL