Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Earned not given

Default Re: which phone is better?

Lol at iPhone being the best phone ever. 9erempire continues to make himself look like an idiot.

In about 2 months everyone talking about the HTC One will be fawning over the LG G3.

Banned

IPhone is humanity, non hipster phone. its the phone of current civilization.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Fawker
    IPhone is humanity, non hipster phone. its the phone of current civilization.
    Doesn't make it the best phone ever.

Just makes it the phone of the sheep.

Banned

So when everyone was using landlines...were we sheeps?

Like the other poster said, the iPhone is basically what everyone should have. It is a cellphone version of the landline that everyone must have.

Don't worry, I know a lot of people that bash the iPhone but eventually got one.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

iphones have the same (or lesser) specs as android phones that are half the price.

apple ceo: "it's not about the specs, it's about the experience"

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

IOS is trending down

Droid is trending up

MSoft phones are alos slowly trending up...now have almost a 4% market share, and just had a 2% share a couple years ago. Look for them to be actual players in 5-6 years as they have endless money and will not give up trying to find a legit spot in the increasingly important smart phone market.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

IOS is trending down

Droid is trending up

MSoft phones are alos slowly trending up...now have almost a 4% market share, and just had a 2% share a couple years ago. Look for them to be actual players in 5-6 years as they have endless money and will not give up trying to find a legit spot in the increasingly important smart phone market.
    The trend is skewed because there are a lot of generic devices that run Droid where only one device runs IOS. Of course you are going to see a bigger market share.

That is fine with me. It means my iPhone is much more exclusive and at a higher price point it will single out anyone that is not suppose to own one. Like I said, mine is a beautiful device that everyone wishes to have.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

All fanboy-ism set aside, Apple is fena checkmate the comp.

They're gonna address most average consumer's detractions, while also all but steaking a big knife in geek's main gripes.

The Trojan horse will be Apple's ecosystem and seamless integration/implementation.

Bookmark this post.

iPhone's screen is so tiny... how can anyone even see anything?

And lol at "everyone has an iphone so you can always find a charger!" You realize Android devices use the universal micro usb cable which is wayyyy more prevalent than whatever proprietary crap Apple is using this week.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    The trend is skewed because there are a lot of generic devices that run Droid where only one device runs IOS. Of course you are going to see a bigger market share.

That is fine with me. It means my iPhone is much more [COLOR="Red"]exclusive [/COLOR]and at a higher price point it will single out anyone that is not suppose to own one. Like I said, mine is a beautiful device that everyone wishes to have.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    Pretty much true. A lot of people can't afford an iPhone.

I always profit and -or- have someone buy my old iPhone and put that money towards a new one. They hold their value.

I always profit and -or- have someone buy my old iPhone and put that money towards a new one. They hold their value.
    high end androids are just as expensive if not more expensive then iphones. ive had iphones since gen 1, as well as the first 2 ipads, they suck compared to comparable androids. ultimately, it's up to the person to decide what's best for them, but you can keep telling yourself that we can't afford apple's product.
    Last edited by rezznor; 06-23-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Oh the Bealsanity

Be on the look out for Chinese phone makers. A few brands are making some fantastic phones for the price already.

I purchased a Xiaomi Mi3 about a month ago for about 320$. Comparable specs to all the other flaghship phones on the market and 64 gigs to boot. Super happy with it so far.

I see someone already posted the One plus One. Same deal. Another very impressive phone for the money.

The Oppo Find 7 is probably the most impressive one out of these three. Don't believe its out yet but reading about and looking up reviews, its quite the value.

Loving the competition!

Profit from a contract phone towards a $199 renewal means nothing. Can be said for most phones.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorKid117
    Be on the look out for Chinese phone makers. A few brands are making some fantastic phones for the price already.

I purchased a Xiaomi Mi3 about a month ago for about 320$. Comparable specs to all the other flaghship phones on the market and 64 gigs to boot. Super happy with it so far.

I see someone already posted the One plus One. Same deal. Another very impressive phone for the money.

The Oppo Find 7 is probably the most impressive one out of these three. Don't believe its out yet but reading about and looking up reviews, its quite the value.

Loving the competition!
    i would be wary about some of the lesser known chinese phones (though xiaomi and oppo are actually quite big)

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...yware-24175258

huawei and zte are also known to be chinese gov't puppet companies