Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Default Re: Rumuor: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young are married

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Standard virgin dorks on here claiming to only bang 10s
    You losers would beg to eat the corn out of iggys shit and you know it..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    While I think we all would, what justifies people losing their shit over her?

We got dudes saying they want her to literally shit on them here. I mean, ISH is a bastion of overreaction, but there's a like and these fools are crossing it.
    There is a difference between some of us saying, yea shes good looking, I would sleep with her, and then others saying shes ugly and they can get better if they wanted to easily.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Well this is ISH. Most of those are probably facetious.

But I really don't see the attraction. Go on any random college campus and you will see a better looking girl in a minute. Hell, I see hotter girls at the gas station nearly every time I fill up.

Average is average.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    This sums up internet life 100%, the people that say this would be begging for Iggy to take a shit in their toilet in real life.
    This is how you spot a virgin^

Virgins like you think a woman is somehow extra special if she's famous. She's just a normal human female like girls at your local mall.

Is she gross or something? No. But there's no reason to take it any level beyond what you would for the cute girl at Starbucks. Calm down. We're all just humans.

When you have normal everyday women, you don't care about some other woman who happens to be famous. It doesn't add attractive points.

If you have a sandwich, you don't go crazy at the thought of another sandwich on tv like "OMG I wish I could lick that sandwiches wrapper or eat it out of a dumpster". You already have sandwiches. There's nothing extra special about the one on TV.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Well this is ISH. Most of those are probably facetious.

But I really don't see the attraction. Go on any random college campus and you will see a better looking girl in a minute. Hell, I see hotter girls at the gas station nearly every time I fill up.

Average is average.
    Her body is definitely not average

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Her body is definitely not average
    Depends on what you're attracted to. I'm face - eyes - legs - tits - ass in that order of the main stuff.

She got a nice ass. Congrats. This is her dolled up for the Grammys and she's really ain't all that for the stuff that matters to me.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

There is a difference between some of us saying, yea shes good looking, I would sleep with her, and then others saying shes ugly and they can get better if they wanted to easily.
    While I don't think she's easily, better can be done.

Her appeal comes from her being a star, and the outfits she wears, but she's by no means Monica Belluci. As someone said, I feel like I go by about 5,000 nerdy Asian girls on campus who have better natural beauty, but who ain't pop stars wearing spandex.

And they can be got.

The point is, she ain't anything to completely lose your shit over. Now, maybe if I followed her music the answer would be different. For instance, Beyonce is someone to lose your shit over.

her face is definitely her worst physical feature
    overall her worst feature is her musical talent

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    This is how you spot a virgin^

Virgins like you think a woman is somehow extra special if she's famous. She's just a normal human female like girls at your local mall.

Is she gross or something? No. But there's no reason to take it any level beyond what you would for the cute girl at Starbucks. Calm down. We're all just humans.

When you have normal everyday women, you don't care about some other woman who happens to be famous. It doesn't add attractive points.

If you have a sandwich, you don't go crazy at the thought of another sandwich on tv like "OMG I wish I could lick that sandwiches wrapper or eat it out of a dumpster". You already have sandwiches. There's nothing extra special about the one on TV.
    You calling me a virgin? The virgins are in this thread claiming she is ugly, is there better in this world? Of course, nobody denies that, but to act like you would straight up reject Iggy is stupid, people sleep with below average women all the time, attraction isn't always physical, and tbh Iggy isn't below average, I would say shes right on average, nobody here claiming that they would sleep with her is wrong you know....

You calling me a virgin? The virgins are in this thread claiming she is ugly, is there better in this world? Of course, nobody denies that, but to act like you would straight up reject Iggy is stupid, people sleep with below average women all the time, attraction isn't always physical, and tbh Iggy isn't below average, I would say shes right on average, nobody here claiming that they would sleep with her is wrong you know....
    I don't find her attractive at all. We all have different tastes. I think mushrooms are gross, some people think they're delicious. There is no right or wrong.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I don't find her attractive at all. We all have different tastes. I think mushrooms are gross, some people think they're delicious. There is no right or wrong.
    Whatever dude.

Local High School Star

Whatever dude.
    Don't get your panties bunched up, number six is right. Personal preferences are just that, personal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    Don't get your panties bunched up, number six is right. Personal preferences are just that, personal.
    I'm not worried, I have my opinion, and there are others in this thread that agree with me, and its pretty obvious that there is an unrealistic standard when it comes to women here on ISH.

these ISH arguments about a girl being attractive or not happen about every 2 months...

...and yet they are funny every time.

Local High School Star

I'm not worried, I have my opinion, and there are others in this thread that agree with me, and its pretty obvious that there is an unrealistic standard when it comes to women here on ISH.
    I agree some people are happy to sit behind their computers and judge athigher than normal standard. However this carries over to many things on ISH an the internet in general. Do you think some posters on here just repeat '2/5' every time lebron is brought up? No because most people will think they have autism.
    But again, women like food/art/music/fashion comes down to personal preference so you cannot really say with conviction whether their opinion is valid or not.