Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking: Dario Saric signs w/ Euro team, can't come to NBA for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by -Lebron23-
    I get what you mean and I don't deny the impact of his decision in his stock, not because of fear of him never actually joining his team but because usually you have similar or better talent (on paper) available on those spots ready to join your team straight away.

This year in particular I personally think there is a dropoff in talent after the top 12 and that's where I see him going. Top 10 not so much, not even if he said he'd play straight away, he is not that good really.
    To me, this year the biggest drop off is from the top three. Players like Payne, Lavine, Stauskas, McDermott, Harris and a slew of other have been projected anywhere from 7-20. Saric was previously at 10-12 so I suspect that he'll drop to 15-20 because a guy like Payne is only projected at 10-17 because of his age. He's the most NBA ready 4 in the draft.

I hit on 5-footers

Default Re: Breaking: Dario Saric signs w/ Euro team, can't come to NBA for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    So since gabepizza took a long ban, it looks like you are the new guy on the payroll now. I suggest you ask for a pay raise. The NBA office in New York isn't paying you enough.

Minimium wage isn't enough to live on. Even for retarded people that get their living subsidized by the government.
    I am from and live in Europe. I always defend the quality of Euroleague and European leagues so don't make it an Euroleague vs NBA issue. You just troll to the point it annoys everybody, regardless of their opinion.

Not sure how my opinion of Saric not being as good as most people think has anything to do with that. I suppose you were an EL hater back when you were talking shit about Rubio or Teletovic then...

I am from and live in Europe. I always defend the quality of Euroleague and European leagues so don't make it an Euroleague vs NBA issue. You just troll to the point it annoys everybody, regardless of their opinion.

Not sure how my opinion of Saric not being as good as most people think has anything to do with that. I suppose you were an EL hater back when you were talking shit about Rubio or Teletovic then...
    First of all, I never talked shit about them, I stated facts. And every single fact I stated about them came true.

You are a moron. Another true fact.

"Saric isn't that good".....

WTF are you smoking?
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-23-2014 at 11:41 AM.

I hit on 5-footers

First of all, I never talked shit, about them, I stated facts. And every single fact I stated came true.

You are a moron. Another true fact.
    You called them scrubs, you said Rubio was one of the worst players in the history of Euroleague, you also said Teletovic was basically stupid, that's talking sh

Not airballing my layups anymore

He is that good,what he did this year with Cibona for kid of that age is remarkable,team was dog shit until they got rid off their best/highest paying players and promoted Saric to first option and he took bunch of kids and washed up players to Adriatic title against 3 EL level teams, around New year no one gave them any chance to get to Final Four, and then to win it all,with Saric being their by far best player is pretty damn good.

He is already better then most of this draft class not counting top dogs, if he can get his shooting to level up then what it is now he will be future borderline All Star.

[QUOTE=-Lebron23-]You called them scrubs, you said Rubio was one of the worst players in the history of Euroleague, you also said Teletovic was basically stupid, that's talking sh
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-23-2014 at 11:52 AM.

I hit on 5-footers

Quote Originally Posted by kaktus14
    He is that good,what he did this year with Cibona for kid of that age is remarkable,team was dog shit until they got rid off their best/highest paying players and promoted Saric to first option and he took bunch of kids and washed up players to Adriatic title against 3 EL level teams, around New year no one gave them any chance to get to Final Four, and then to win it all,with Saric being their by far best player is pretty damn good.

He is already better then most of this draft class not counting top dogs, if he can get his shooting to level up then what it is now he will be future borderline All Star.
    See? That's exactly what I'm saying. He is not a top prospect. 10-15 is where he would have gone anyway so his decision will barely impact his stock, might drop 5-6 spots maybe? It's not like he was going to be top 5 and he's now dropping to a late 1st IMO

Not airballing my layups anymore

Also it was known fact that he wasnt coming over to NBA in next couple of years, he said that on multiple occasions, so no breaking news here,it was just question where he will end up in Europe.

I hit on 5-footers

That's stating fact. Rubio was one of the worst players in Euroleague ever. Teletovic has the IQ of a rock, although he is clearly is smarter than you.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    To me, this year the biggest drop off is from the top three. Players like Payne, Lavine, Stauskas, McDermott, Harris and a slew of other have been projected anywhere from 7-20. Saric was previously at 10-12 so I suspect that he'll drop to 15-20 because a guy like Payne is only projected at 10-17 because of his age. He's the most NBA ready 4 in the draft.
    I'm not sure. To me regardless of where they're projected to be drafted the draft has a real "top 10" that could produce anything from 4 to 8 all-stars. Players from the consensus "top 3" may or may not be part of that group, although they certainly have high ceilings.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

If he Bulls don't trade one of their picks in an Afflalo or Melo type deal I could see them using one of their picks on Dario. They wouldn't have to pay him and still attain a lottery type talent in the draft.

Also the Suns and Celtics have multiple picks within that 15-20 range. But to me the Celtics need players now but the Suns could afford to use one of their picks on him so I see them as a threat.

I usually hit open layups GOATbrook's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaktus14
    He is best player in his draft class, that's for sure. He DOMINATED every tournament he played as a starter or 1st option. Just because he is EUROPEAN he isn't projected that well. If he falls to late 1st pick, I just hope OKC picks him up.

Quote Originally Posted by GOATbrook
    He is best player in his draft class, that's for sure. He DOMINATED every tournament he played as a starter or 1st option. Just because he is EUROPEAN he isn't projected that well. If he falls to late 1st pick, I just hope OKC picks him up.
    The NBA bias and racism never ends. If he was American, they would be drooling all over him, like nothing ever imagined.

Instead it's, "he's too slow", "he's too weak", "he's too soft", "he's not athletic enough", "he's not strong enough", blah blah blah.

If he was American and/or black, ESPN would be cumming all over themselves every time they heard his name.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-23-2014 at 12:00 PM.

I usually hit open layups GOATbrook's Avatar

The NBA bias and racism never ends. If he was American, they would be drooling all over him like nothing ever imagined.

Instead it's "he's too slow", "he's too weak", "he's too soft", "he's not athletic enough", "he's not strong enough", blah blah blah.

If he was American, ESPN would be cumming all over themselves every time they heard his name.
    And then kid like Zach Lavine is projected TOP 10 PICK and all he can do is jump high.

Quote Originally Posted by GOATbrook
    And then kid like Zach Lavine is projected TOP 10 PICK and all he can do is jump high.
    Remember, they asked Giannis Antetokounmpo,

"So, how will things be when you lead Greece's national team this summer at the World Cup"?

And he said,

"I don't know, they have to select me for the team still."

Then they said,

"What do you mean, how the hell can they not select you for the team? You are the best Greek basketball player of all time."