Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Is the Lebron the most boring Superstar?

Durant is

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

He's probably the most exciting to watch for me since Pre-Injury Chris Paul.

There's nothing better than a player with amazing court vision who can also score.

It is no surprise that my favorites of all time are: Chris Paul, Deron Williams, T-mac, and Penny. And out of all the old legends I like watching Magic the best.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XoW8JKgM3bc

That year especially in the playoffs was probably my favorite version of him

Gtfo if u think that's boring
    You really are a helmet-wearing goof, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XoW8JKgM3bc

That year especially in the playoffs was probably my favorite version of him

Gtfo if u think that's boring
    But that was a third of a career ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    You really are a helmet-wearing goof, eh?

Yessir, fudgepacker

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    But that was a third of a career ago.
    Yeah that's why I said on the first page that I enjoyed him more in cleveland, seemed like some people were saying he was always boring...

He's so boring that he is the only thing OP ever wants to make threads about.

Not in Cleveland.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

His half-court game is pretty boring (albeit extremely effective), but in transition he and Westbrook are the most electrifying in the League.

College superstar

Yeah, LeBron just looks clunky. He's a good slasher with GOAT finishing ability, but his finishes have no flair to them whatsoever. His passing is really the best looking thing about his game and even then sometimes he screws that up by passing first and then looking away trying to make it look like he threw a no-look pass. He has no moves. No mid-range game, no crossovers, no fade-aways, no catch and shoot off a screen, no jab steps, no fakes, no foot work, his jumper is inconsistent, no post up game, nothing at all. LeBron's game is basically iso, take a couple of dribbles, launch a 27-footer, or just bowl over dudes and get points.

When I think of aesthetically pleasing... I think of guys like MJ, Kobe, or prime T-Mac. Jordan for example...he swooped over and around people, slashed and used impeccable footwork.. he sliced up defenses, his first step was pretty amazing also, and his spins.. later in his career he relied on the turnaround fadeaway J which damn near always went in and was a thing of beauty. Bron just bulldozes his way to the basket/lane for layups or a dunk and runs into the other player and gets free throws. Not to mention he cherry picks his shots probably more than anyone in the NBA.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

He actually jab steps a lot. Excessively sometimes.

And no his game isn't "iso, take a couple of dribbles, launch a 27-footer, or just bowl over dudes and get points.". He plays nothing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    Yeah, LeBron just looks clunky. He's a good slasher with GOAT finishing ability, but his finishes have no flair to them whatsoever. His passing is really the best looking thing about his game and even then sometimes he screws that up by passing first and then looking away trying to make it look like he threw a no-look pass. He has no moves. No mid-range game, no crossovers, no fade-aways, no catch and shoot off a screen, no jab steps, no fakes, no foot work, his jumper is inconsistent, no post up game, nothing at all. LeBron's game is basically iso, take a couple of dribbles, launch a 27-footer, or just bowl over dudes and get points.

When I think of aesthetically pleasing... I think of guys like MJ, Kobe, or prime T-Mac. Jordan for example...he swooped over and around people, slashed and used impeccable footwork.. he sliced up defenses, his first step was pretty amazing also, and his spins.. later in his career he relied on the turnaround fadeaway J which damn near always went in and was a thing of beauty. Bron just bulldozes his way to the basket/lane for layups or a dunk and runs into the other player and gets free throws. Not to mention he cherry picks his shots probably more than anyone in the NBA.
    For a guy with no post up game defenses sure do swarm to his side of the court when he does post up. He's also developed a nice looking Dirk like fadeaway, he just doesn't use it that much because he's capable of getting better shots.

ive fallen asleep during heat games

Definitely the most boring. Of all time maybe.

Dude has zero highlight plays

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Ok Ne 1. He isn't THAT untalented... and I hate LeBron