Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: For every 20fga, Kobe shoots 45% and Lebron shoots 50%, a difference of 1 fgm

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Everyone goes bald. I don't get why you make fun of that to be honest. It's also kind of karma. I hope it doesn't happen to any of you that quickly, but seriously it's apart of life for men.
    I am fully bald though. It is hilarious when men cling to their hair instead of manning up and just shaving that shit

Default Re: For every 20fga, Kobe shoots 45% and Lebron shoots 50%, a difference of 1 fgm

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Does anyone have charts/stats for previous years?

I want to see if this Kobe bailout argument really holds water.

bonus :

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    all this tells me is lebron dribbles out the shot clock before taking his shot

I rule the local playground Fork's Avatar

Lebron > Kobe

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

For every final attempts, Kobe wins 71% and LeBron wins 40%, a difference of 31% winning percentage.

2/5

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I am fully bald though. It is hilarious when men cling to their hair instead of manning up and just shaving that shit
    I wasn't saying you, bud just people in general. That's all. Beyond the fact the LeBron hairline jokes was played out by 2011. It's like almost as bad as the continued Kobe rape jokes that haven't been relevant since maybe 2004 or 2005. That's cool, his isn't bad enough where it needs to be shaved. This isn't as bad as Carlos Boozer situation where the ninja colored his full head with a sharpie. Obviously it's a point of insecurity for a lot of dudes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    adorable lol

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by rule1223
    all this tells me is lebron dribbles out the shot clock before taking his shot
    And if the chart showed the opposite you would say that LeBron is afraid to shoot late in the clock or something.

Also, I'm wondering how many of you actually watch the NBA. LeBron doesn't play anything like this top of the key overdribbler some of you make him out to be. He did in Cleveland at times. But now? Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    adorable lol
    I keeps it clean

Quote Originally Posted by GODbe
    . Not to mention one only shoots epic fadeaways and the other only lays it up and dunks. If LeBald took the shots Kobe takes regularly he'd be sitting in the 20-30% range max.
    You are right. Kobe has never attempted a layup or dunk, and Lebron has never taken a shot outside of the paint in his 11 year career.