Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    College superstar

Default Re: Why do white guys try to talk like black people when yall around us?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    The real question is: Why does anybody talk like that? It makes people sound stupid no matter what race they are.
    Finally

It's completely put on. No one is taught in school to speak like that and the older generations certainly don't so why are people doing this? It looks stupid, it sounds stupid and I actually find people who behave like it very cowardice.

People have got to stop worrying about "fitting in". Just be yourself, if people don't accept you for that then they're not worth knowing.

Default Re: Why do white guys try to talk like black people when yall around us?

Living in Quebec, sometimes I speak french with a quebec colloquial style when I talk to French Canadians and I'll speak proper french with North Africans or French people from France. The reason I personally do it, is because itt's jarring to speak in a completely different style, especially with people you are familiar with.

For example, if you hang out with a bunch of black urbanites, and they're referring to an evening with a lady by saying, "ayo we ran a train through that white biitch, n*ggas was taking turns, grabbing a number and shit like that clinic on 10th and Malcolm"

As a white man that is familiar with that group of black guys, it's jarring to reply to that statement by saying, "oh why, me and Larry were running a train just last week, right through the wonderful sites of his father's model train set that spans his 2000ft living room. It was quite a joyous evening, although perhaps less exciting than humiliating a female Caucasian via group sodomy. Oh, you guys!"

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    The real question is: Why does anybody talk like that? It makes people sound stupid no matter what race they are.
    Talk like what?
    Last edited by ace23; 06-24-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Every race has people who talk like that. My Filipino friends used to talk like that amongst each other in casual moments. It's an American cultural thing.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    It's 3 different ways to say mf
    .motherfuker(the way most white ppl say it)
    .muthafuka(the way most play ppl say it)
    and maaaaaaaa fuka (the way this white mf was saying it)
    lol, if that is how he was saying it then please do put him in his place. It would do all of us a favor, including him.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

90% of the time i won't say anything because i don't want to just interrupt a conversation with a awkard moment.On the inside my blood is boiling though why do white dudes try so hard to fit in around black people sometimes?Example im with all black people and 1 white guy talking about sports.Out of nowhere this white dude keeps saying "that maaaaa fuka" "he got 3 rings that maaaa fuka is the best."This white bch is going out of his way to emphasize the MA trying to sound black i almost snapped his white fuking neck.

im not racist at all just had to rant because i dont want to snap on my dawg for trying to fit in.
    "Sounding black" doesn't exist.

You are not sounding black, you are sounding urban or ghetto or whatever you want to call it.

So it is just as bad (or good if you think it's good) for you to be talking like that as it is for him to be talking like that.

Banned

yo dawg only awkward white people be akkin like that doe nicca forreal word is bond gawd word is bond.

you could always ax him to stop doing that

chill the **** out dude.

this is some dumb shit to be worried about.

Dunking on everybody in the park Breezy's Avatar

Whenever I'm around someone who uses heavy slang or has any type of lazy regional accent I do the opposite. I try to be as clear and concise and accurate as possible in my speech. I'll even ditch some conjunctions. I want them to feel shame for sounding like a fool. It never works but it is my own personal rebellion against lazy and frivolous speech.

Banned

no one wants to be a nikka where i