Default Help me understand this - Zidane v Suarez

Zidane headbuts Materazzi. The ref does not see it, they go back look at the replay, then the ref decided to give him a red card in the World Cup final.

Suarez, bites Chiellini, Chiellini shows the ref the bite marks, obviously Fifa saw the replay already and told the ref Chiellini got bit, the ref decides to do nothing.

Someone have an explanation for this inconsistency?

Default Re: Help me understand this - Zidane v Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Zidane headbuts Materazzi. The ref does not see it, they go back look at the replay, then the ref decided to give him a red card in the World Cup final.

Suarez, bites Chiellini, Chiellini shows the ref the bite marks, obviously Fifa saw the replay already and told the ref Chiellini got bit, the ref decides to do nothing.

Someone have an explanation for this inconsistency?

France vs Italy---Final

Italy vs Uruguay group
    different refs

Hell we've seen probably by far the most incompetent,inconsistent,biased refs in this World Cup.
    From what they allow teams to do and get away with to what light things they call a yellow or red or foul with.

One was a Final and was sold by the players hard as well as the crowd reactions while the U-I one,
    one team is from South America and probably had a biggger fanbase in stands as well as it being a group match and these refs

World Cup in Germany infront of 80.000 random europeans/germans.

World Cup in Brazil infront of some 60.000 random south americans and alot of Urus.

Fair enough.