Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Default Re: Post Your Sleeper Picks Here (NBA Draft)

PJ is my dude. I have little doubt he would have been the best SG in the country this past season. His shooting translates instantly. He was taking beyond NBA 3pters back in college and in high school. He needs to work on his handle, but his finishing pretty good and he doesn't shy away from contact. Add that with his SF sized body he will earn a lot of fouls and and 1's if he improves his handle a little. His motor can be questioned sometimes (which is why it took him so long to become a starter at UNC), tho when it's on, he's is everywhere. He can board like a mad man and he doesn't a solid job defending 2-4 (in college) when he's focused. Good shot making capability as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2uN5emWjCg

I remember watching the game and thinking he's a future star. He's the broad shoulders in 15 draining NBA 3s and dunking on people. And for reference, that was a MUST win game. Not some random conference game. Two seasons ago and I'm sure he's improved. He looked the part in the dleague when I watched.

Also still like Joe Harris.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Kyle Anderson.

I really like Zach Lavine. He is ridiculously raw and has some flaws in his game but his talent is nothing to sneeze at.

Patric Young I think may not go very high, but he'll be a respectable player in the league.

I'm diggin' Adrien Payne too.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz Vivic
    Theoo Moffa
    I just hope teams can pry him away from Iceland.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I'll start off with mine.

KJ McDaniels.

A 6'6 SG (played SF in college but I see him as a 2 in the NBA) who in college averaged, get this, 3 blocks per game , 17 points per game, and 7 rebounds per game.

He has a 37" vert, a 6'11 wingspan, is a great defender, a great rebounder, and, in 3 years of college improved his FT% from 57% to 84%...

I am also really high on Elfrid Payton though he is much more well known so I wouldn't classify him as a sleeper.

Looking forward to see who you guys have as sleepers in the draft.
    Bump.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I still really love Mitch McGary's upside. If he drops to the Spurs, look out. He'd be perfect in that system with the way he passes the ball.
    After me I'd say you had the second best prediction in this thread. McGary looked dominant all summer league long and him being drafted by OKC alone makes you think that he'll develop into a good player.

Great call russ!

I admit I wasn't totally sold on the guy because I wanted a pure deep threat and from the scouting report they said it was really under developed.
    But he is coming into his own with the extra playing time. I'm sold he will be a key addition to our building future.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Great call russ!

I admit I wasn't totally sold on the guy because I wanted a pure deep threat and from the scouting report they said it was really under developed.
    But he is coming into his own with the extra playing time. I'm sold he will be a key addition to our building future.
    It's like I tried to tell everyone here, but got laughed at...

I'm the resident draft expert here on ISH. Period.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

russ = GOAT poster and predictor