Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Lettuce Discuss Krispin Wah

The man erased from the wwf/wwe history books

[

I mock him cause he has no honor the way he died.....fk em
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 06-26-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Default Re: Lettuce Discuss Krispin Wah

In a just world, Blandy Boreton has a similar fate

Your wrongful use of the word lettuce exasperates me.

Banned

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

I hate when hipster wrestling fans think its cool to do that kind of shit.

I even heard there was a Chris Benoit chant at the NYC TNA tapings

He murdered his fcking family, and is a huge reason for the pussified WWE product we have today.

He left a black eye on wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack

What a dickhead

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    I hate when hipster wrestling fans think its cool to do that kind of shit.

I even heard there was a Chris Benoit chant at the NYC TNA tapings

He murdered his fcking family, and is a huge reason for the pussified WWE product we have today.

He left a black eye on wrestling

B b but we're being edgy,cool,against "The Machine".
    Bunch of fckd up elitist,moronic hipsters.

The guy kiled 2 people and himself,he hung his wife,then killed a mentally disabled child(his son),
    then himself---not to mention bringing wrestling,WWE in the national spotlight only for BAD things and to get crapped on.

Itll be like if An NBA Top Star came out
    and did that---oh youd still want to celebrate and acknowledge him huh bc
    putting a ball through a hoop or wrestling really good somehow takes away the fact of the multiple murders or "they werent all bad".

**** anybody that acknowledges that piece of shit in a positive light or wants to bring him up specifically bc he's been blacklisted only to seem edgy,cool,a rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash31

The guy kiled 2 people and himself,he hung his wife,then killed a mentally disabled child(his son),
    then himself---not to mention bringing wrestling,WWE in the national spotlight only for BAD things and to get crapped on.

putting a ball through a hoop or wrestling really good somehow takes away the fact of the multiple murders or "they werent all bad".

**** anybody that acknowledges that piece of shit in a positive light or wants to bring him up specifically bc he's been blacklisted only to seem edgy,cool,a rebel.
    Didn't know his son was mentally disabled makes me dislike him even more

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

I love the wwe network, just wish they would add more Raws from 96-00 and also Nitro from 96-00.

About to go watch 1-2-3 Kid vs Bret Hart from RAW in 94

Sorry wrong thread.
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 06-27-2014 at 02:26 AM.

Banned

Or y'know, they could just be appreciative of his in-ring ability, which is consensus top-5 all time...

Or y'know, they could just be appreciative of his in-ring ability, which is consensus top-5 all time...

Yeah,I guess I can't see it but ok?

He did some sweeet suplexes and was big in a show that's predetermined who makes it to the top

but yeah maybe you're right
    Doing Great Suplexes is reason enough to praise a person
    who hung someone and killed a mentally disabled child with their bare hands

Yeah we should all join you
    Hell just why do people Not mention Hitlers art when talking about him,
    Why isn't Aaron Hernandez talked about his game,
    Why don't we mention Ed Geins kraftmanship,Or just why do people not want to listen to the Lost Prophets anymore?

Clearly their actions shouldn't even really matter and they should be praised right?
    Chris Benoit was a star in a predetermined sport where they Make the Stars and the history is what they see fit just like a tv show,theather,comic book,movies

Yes,lets all praise a man for doing suplexes instead of absolutely forgetting him

Him killing 2 people and himself overtake his whole career.
    How can anyone have even the slightest amount of praise and just oh he killed people,big whoop great matches is just disturbing.

Since he did that,Chris Benoit isn't top 5 at anything besides being one of the biggest blackmark,shtstains,piles of worthless crap there ever was in wrestling history.

He killed a child with his bare hands.

The literal only people that are mentioning him in a positive light and want to include him in top lists are the hipster,moronic,piles of crap who think it's edgy,cool,or bc hes blacklisted.
    You should tell that to the deceaseds family---

Sure he killed them but he was a great wrestler as if being good in a sport or show somehow makes it not so bad

I mean,WOW,just how messed up does your mind have to be to actively want to mention someone line that?

He did some sweeet suplexes and was big in a show that's predetermined who makes it to the top

Why don't we mention Ed Geins kraftmanship,Or just why do people not want to listen to the Lost Prophets anymore?

Clearly their actions shouldn't even really matter and they should be praised right?
    Chris Benoit was a star in a predetermined sport where they Make the Stars and the history is what they see fit just like a tv show,theather,comic book,movies

Yes,lets all praise a man for doing suplexes instead of absolutely forgetting him

How can anyone have even the slightest amount of praise and just oh he killed people,big whoop great matches is just disturbing.

Since he did that,Chris Benoit isn't top 5 at anything besides being one of the biggest blackmark,shtstains,piles of worthless crap there ever was in wrestling history.

The literal only people that are mentioning him in a positive light and want to include him in top lists are the hipster,moronic,piles of crap who think it's edgy,cool,or bc hes blacklisted.

Sure he killed them but he was a great wrestler as if being good in a sport or show somehow makes it not so bad

I mean,WOW,just how messed up does your mind have to be to actively want to mention someone line that?
    I whole heartedly agree with your diatribe and feel equally disturbed at these hipster twats who confer praise like that retard in the pic above. With that said, whether we're debating basketball, professional Wrestling, Polo etc... I don't necessarily see a problem with acknowledging a sick minded individual for their contributions to said sport without exactly glorifying them.

For instance - If an NBA great such as Hakeem suddenly lost his shit and committed the same disheartening act that Benoit did, I could still mention him in the same breath as the rest of the greats without neglecting the fact that he's still a piece of shit.

I feel like it's possible to acknowledge without praising...

Banned

Praising someone's professional abilities isn't the same as praising their character or action or mental illness, you menopausal, essay writing fvck.

At no point have I, nor anyone else said what he did was okay, but saying he is one of the all time greats is a statement of FACT.

How messed up does you fgt ass brain have to be to turn this:

his in-ring ability, which is consensus top-5 all time...
    into: "It's totally cool he did that double-murder/suicide!"

Fvcking overly emotional, pansy, menopausal, fvck.

Banned

I thought WWE network gave access to every raw ever filmed?

Do they never show wrestlemanias or pay per views with benoit in them? That would suck because you'd miss out on alot of good ones with Stone Cold and Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I thought WWE network gave access to every raw ever filmed?

Do they never show wrestlemanias or pay per views with benoit in them? That would suck because you'd miss out on alot of good ones with Stone Cold and Jericho.
    They just blur Benoit out.