Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Mom gets beat down while people camera phone

I wonder if they'll place her in isolation while in custody due to the mass attention.

The victim's boyfriend may have some ties in that jail as well who might arrange for the other female inmates give her the bidness. Happens all the time in the pokey.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    I wonder if they'll place her in isolation while in custody due to the mass attention.

The victim's boyfriend may have some ties in that jail as well who might arrange for the other female inmates give her the bidness. Happens all the time in the pokey.
    Throw her in the cage with the other animals where she belongs

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Salem video beating suspect Latia Harris turns herself in, is jailed

she has been arrested and is currently in jail
    There. That's all I care about in here

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

This happened 1 town over from where i live, this happened in salem nj which is pretty much a baby camden the place is a cesspool. about a week before this happened some guy got shot and killed on his stoup in the projects, the dude was 24 with 8 kids by 4 different women and his mom is crying to the news about how good of a father he was also when letia was being led out of the police station all her hood rat friends were cheering her
    Last edited by Styles p; 07-01-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Hmmm...if the beater was white and the beatee was black....national incident...Sharpton and Jesse Jackson at the scene. Million man march.

But this one...well...just another day at the office.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Disgusting. The coward bystanders disgust me, too.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Hmmm...if the beater was white and the beatee was black....national incident...Sharpton and Jesse Jackson at the scene. Million man march.

But this one...well...just another day at the office.

Ship be sinkin bro.

Michael Ray cant save us now.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    White victim, black perpetrator. As is statistically by far the most common case.

But where Al and Jesse at doe??

Its ok doe guys, we're liberal. So we complain against white americans occupying other countries with force, but we dont dont complain about violent minorities in our OWN SOCIETY bc someone might call us racist!!!!!! And were so cowardly and desperate for inclusion that we need to fit in with cool and ssssuper tolerant progressives, right!!?

Were sooo desperate to look like we fit in with the smart crowd. Look how nice and sensitive we are, we totally let ourselves get pushed around!!! Bc like, keith olbermann and jon stewart make fun of the republcians or nascar or church so thats cool!!!!! Confronting black crime is sooo not cool tho, its just so racist and mean, GAWD its a good thing were so smart and cool we really have good priorities. Priority ONE is looking sooo progressive and intellectual. Posing is more important than acting you guys, especially cause nobody loves us, we arent good at sports, girls dont talk to us, were total beta dweebs the only way we stand out is to 'rebel' whatever institutions the televison screen says to!!!!

Yeah man!!!
    I usually dislike you, but we're eye to eye here.

white people use to beat slaves worst so i can only feel so bad...still fkd up doe
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 07-01-2014 at 10:22 PM.

at the white folks playing the race card now.

Has it been said why she beat the girl up? As if no one ever deserves an ass whoopin...not saying this woman did, but i'd like to know what led to the beating before i call the other woman a sick animal. People are acting like humans beings aren't naturally violent? Has no one ever taken a history course? Why are we supposed to be more civilized now; because you grew up in a decent neighborhood or have been taught that we are better than we actually are? Get real.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    Has it been said why she beat the girl up? As if no one ever deserves an ass whoopin...not saying this woman did, but i'd like to know what led to the beating before i call the other woman a sick animal. People are acting like humans beings aren't naturally violent? Has no one ever taken a history course? Why are we supposed to be more civilized now; because you grew up in a decent neighborhood or have been taught that we are better than we actually are? Get real.
    they attacker was claiming the victim started rumors about her saying she was sleeping with her manager at mcdonalds and how she was going to get her fired. as if going to jail isn't going to get you fired from your awesome career at mcdonalds.

Ignore starface and "white people are the victims" (even though the women didnt look like white) crowd

The reason nobody gets involved is many..

people dont know the two people involved have beef... that is the first reason

2nd reason is because people dont wanna upend their lives over some crazy sh*t that the didnt have to get involved

the attack is crazy and women should be arrested for it, but most people arent gonna intervene in that situation because they dont know what sparked the beating.. the woman who is getting beat could have done something to provoke it for all the crowd knows...

regular people have lives and their own problems to deal with.. they arent too fond of intervening in the problems of other (especially when they dont know how these issues came to a head)

I dont see the reason to record it if you arent gonna intervene, thats what people these days do... video everything, no matter what it is..

NBA Superstar

goddamn, I'd hate to be a black person because so many of these people are poorly representing that race