Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: CNN Poll: Obama is the worst president since WW2.

Honestly I think it is really surprising that Obama could be viewed as worse than George W on ANY POLL.

the masses have sheep like mentality with little objectivity. The reason why bush and obama were the highest voted because 1 they are the most recent in memory, 2, because bush had to deal with 911 and enter 2 wars, and obama inherited 2 wars and a bad economy. not actually that they are doing a bad job.

lol they also found that ronald fvcking idiot reagan was the best president? were they polling CNN viewers or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Honestly I think it is really surprising that Obama could be viewed as worse than George W on ANY POLL.
    Especially considering that Bush damaged his party so badly and his name was so toxic to voters that they completely erased him from the RNC and didn't even mention him when McCain was running. People have short memories, but fvck...I remember all that shit going down. I had never been so certain of an election in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    lol they also found that ronald fvcking idiot reagan was the best president? were they polling CNN viewers or something?
    It was conducted by Quinnipiac University

Feels very republican biased...I don't think CNN leans right or left but perhaps Quinnipiac does

It was conducted by Quinnipiac University

Feels very republican biased...I don't think CNN leans right or left but perhaps Quinnipiac does
    i think cnn leans right a bit, because they want to make their senior citizen viewers happy

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    the masses have sheep like mentality with little objectivity. The reason why bush and obama were the highest voted because 1 they are the most recent in memory, 2, because bush had to deal with 911 and enter 2 wars, and obama inherited 2 wars and a bad economy. not actually that they are doing a bad job.

bush didn't have to enter into two wars.

Al-Qaeda didn't support Saddam and vice versa because Saddam believed in a secular arab world. After Saddam's regime was toppled the extremists started crawling through the woodwork w/ AQ support, much like Mubarak and Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    i think cnn leans right a bit, because they want to make their senior citizen viewers happy
    I'm not sure about the CNN TV Channel, but CNN.com doesn't lean right at all IMO...I go there just about every day...just yesterday I watched a video on CNN which was hyping legality of pot.

here it is:
    http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2014...&iid=obnetwork

NBA Superstar

Agreed that Bush was worse than Obama (and still have no idea why Bush was re-elected) but Obama really isn't much better. I personally felt that Obama did next to nothing positive to deserve a re-election. I wanted to see Romney get a chance out of him and Obama. Romney impressed me in his debates and with his track record paired up against Obama. Of course the media absolutely destroyed Romney any chance they got though.
    Last edited by russwest0; 07-02-2014 at 03:13 PM.

NBA Superstar

I'm not sure about the CNN TV Channel, but CNN.com doesn't lean right at all IMO...I go there just about every day...just yesterday I watched a video on CNN which was hyping legality of pot.

here it is:
    http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2014...&iid=obnetwork
    Even their TV channel leans left. This video is one of the worst examples of media bias that I have ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZDP1iYSpDw

I'm pretty sure that Fox is the only non-left leaning network on TV

Insane

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Fine. What's your pick for the worst policy since WW2?

What a silly question to ask someone who wasnt even born until the 80s, and what an irrelevent question anyway.

Our biggest CURRENT issue is our budget, which is an unbrella issue under which many smaller challenges confront us.

Rising depression, prescription abuse, obesity, gang violence, immigration, teen birth rates, government intrusion... These are all problems infesting pretty much every area of the country in some capacity, and in many areas in a very high degree.

Lack of values. Liberals wanna destroy religion but dont say anything about young black kids being raised by BET or midwestern kids molding themselves after insane clown posse. Go figure. Kids today have absolutely no guidance and mindless sheep libs are focused on destroying the one saving grace many of them have. In case they havent noticed, throwing more handouts at them doesnt work. They just buy chains and cigarettes and jordans and rims and tattoos. They end up having more kids, gettin more handouts, goin to prison, but you know what? GOOD. Because the bible isnt 100% scientifically accurate so lets show the whole world how smart we are and burst the balloons of people for whom it provides a little comfort and stability! Yeah! Oh, but if THOSE people dare criticize the lifestyle and habits of ghetto hoodlums and welfare abusers, lets call them angry redneck bigots!!!

Yeah, were so smart!!!!

Just because Bush was a shitty president doesn't mean Obama doesn't suck.

NBA Legend

The American left is a bunch of overly sensitive, confused, insecure children who are DESPERATE to look smart. Fact. They were never popular, never good at sports, never good with girls, have esteem issues, and basically can ONLY make their mark by whining and playing the pretend hero for everyone else. Oh, but not with their own time, not with their own money. With someone elses!!!

Makes them feel important while not actually doing anything. And not solving ANY of the actual problems. There is a reason liberalism is rising and so is depression. These people are confused and insecure and they want successful people to pay the price. It is also known as "haterism." These folks arent smart enough to make themselves happy within their means. They need to belong to a group, and liberlaism accepts outcasts so they cling to it and beat their chests for it and waive the flag. Bunch of group thinkers, shit is annoying AF.

NBA Superstar

That CNN video is hilarious. They went to a protest that was about wanting to end the federal reserve and as soon as they a sign saying something bad about Obama they just labeled it as "Anti-American" and a bunch of other shit and took it off air

God I hate the media so damn much.
    Last edited by russwest0; 07-02-2014 at 03:31 PM.