Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Some Fat Chick Gets Offended Over "#Thinspiration" Hashtag, gets TV Show Host Fired

Read this shit:

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to...tm_medium=post

She got the Man vs Food show taken off air because she was offended by him posting a picture of progress of him losing weight and attacked him in the comments so he called her a c[COLOR="Black"]un[/COLOR]t for it and told her to kill herself or some shit which led to his show getting taken off air
    Last edited by russwest0; 07-02-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Default Re: Some Fat Chick Gets Offended Over "#Thinspiration" Hashtag, gets TV Show Host Fired

Good, that show sucked.

Default Re: Some Fat Chick Gets Offended Over "#Thinspiration" Hashtag, gets TV Show Host Fired

this is what happens when u give shitty feminists power.

Dunking on everybody in the park

America is full of fat chicks.

Nothing worse than Twitter police. He was a bit of a dick, but still...f*ck that fat whale getting all sensitive.
    Last edited by Derka; 07-02-2014 at 04:25 PM.

It's funny, starve yourself for looks and "you have an eating disorder, get help!"
    Grossly over eat and "it's my body I can do what I want, I like the way I look".

This guy is not a victim. He took a douchey gym photo with 10 hashtags and overreacted to someone trying to inform him about the social context of a phrase.

grab a razor blade and draw a bath
    thats a pretty good one

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

This guy is not a victim. He took a douchey gym photo with 10 hashtags and overreacted to someone trying to inform him about the social context of a phrase.
    Yes this is exactly what happened. The gym photo aspect wasn't so bad, but he's using terms he obviously doesn't understand and acted a total fool when people tried to explain it to him.

Damn, that bitch fat as f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]! Wasn't expecting that

Banned

Lol sounds like someone was drunk tweeting.

I still don't get why celebrities engage people like this at all...just don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    Wow. She got that upset over him putting #thinsperation? Why? He is trying to inspire others to lose weight, and I had no clue that was a slang term for anorexic people. What a dumb hoe.
    This. He obviously didn't know what it meant. No need to summon your army of keyboard warriors to attack. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    She got the Man vs Food show taken off air because she was offended by him posting a picture of progress of him losing weight and attacked him in the comments so he called her a ____ for it and told her to kill herself or some shit which led to his show getting taken off air
    Um, I think you mean he got his show taken off the air because he was was acting like a jackass.

I haven't seen in any of the news stories that she even contacted his network.

Also Man vs Food is off the air. In fact, they had changed the name and format of that show three years ago because it was screwing with his health
    "Man v. Food," hosted by Adam Richman and changed to "Man v. Food Nation," saw its ratings slip. But Ken Lowe, Scripps Networks chairman, president and CEO, said it was already declining in the prior format.

"I can tell you the decision to tweak it was driven mostly by the concerns for Adam. The format was very hard on him, and he came to us and we had a conversation about how we could keep the format going without continuing to be such a heavy health concern for him. And we're obviously willing to do that. But I think just like a lot of series in television, there's a certain arc, and I think the arc of that particular format is just by nature two to three years," Lowe said.
    This was about a new show he was launching. I also don't think he's fired, they are just postponing the launch to some time when everyone isn't thinking their hosts is a dick.

scum of the earth

really fat bitches deserve to be insulted anyways.