Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: Some Fat Chick Gets Offended Over "#Thinspiration" Hashtag, gets TV Show Host Fired

^ Jameer actually used to be a White Knight when he posted here. I think ISH corrupted him

Default Re: Some Fat Chick Gets Offended Over "#Thinspiration" Hashtag, gets TV Show Host Fired

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    I am talking about your misogynistic attitude you have displaced throughout many threads on this forum. Its obvious your dad raised you to treat women poorly and not equal to you. Have fun with that.

As for the OP, this lady is an idiot. But it has nothing with her being a lady or a feminist. You bring up feminists all the time when they arent really relevant to the topic. That is obviously taught behavior from daddy dearest.
    F*ck off. You don't know how my dad raised me so keep your shitty opinion to yourself. Keep whiteknighting you dipshit mother****er

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    F*ck off. You don't know how my dad raised me so keep your shitty opinion to yourself. Keep whiteknighting you dipshit mother****er
    You said enough about your dad and what you think about him on this site that we all know how he raised you. Which is why you are getting your feelings caught.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    You said enough about your dad and what you think about him on this site that we all know how he raised you. Which is why you are getting your feelings caught.
    Every kid says bad stuff about their dad so f*ck off and stop acting like you know me. I don't give a single f*ck if you make fun of me, but making fun of my family crosses the line.

I don't get it?

Why do obese women troll people who are trying to lose weight?

I swear, morbidly obese people are the scum of the earth

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    I don't get it?

fatass SJWs are the source of it. they breed on tumblr

NBA Superstar

I don't get it?

just make a tumblr account and search "#feminism" and then you'll understand.

I've seen young women on there confused as to why they "have to shave their legs" and in turn blame the "sexist culture" as the root of all evil and shit. And these women are completely serious lol

He'll outlive all those fatties anyway #lastlaugh

BINGO

where's the petition to get Adam Richman his job back, I feel there should be one.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

I don't get it?

because he now has what she wants. and shecant have it.

so she has to lash out at him instead. they are misplacing their blame and anger onto others when it should be onto themselves.

i still cannot believe people gave her even one cent. for being fat? being a bitch? not working?

im pretty sure if i stopped working, got really fat and turned into an asshole that people wouldnt give me money. seems like the exact opposite reason to do it.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Thinspiration is clearly just a play on words, if it was me and this woman saw me hashtagging it she wouldn't be posting it all over a stupid website.

My little sister has a bit of this in her - way over the top protecting people who are beyond help with self harm and eating disorders. Shit gets tiring real quick

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    He'll outlive all those fatties anyway #lastlaugh

So true.

I swear, obese people are the scum of the earth

NBA All-star

sure, fitspiration could have been a better term.

but it's not like fitspiration was going to get her ass up to the gym
    just would have kept her lazy fat ass on the couch and not make the effort to rant.