Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Default Re: Some Fat Chick Gets Offended Over "#Thinspiration" Hashtag, gets TV Show Host Fired

The rent thing is not connected to the thinspiration thing unless she can predict the future.

She started that fundraiser weeks before the Instagram fight.

Default Re: Some Fat Chick Gets Offended Over "#Thinspiration" Hashtag, gets TV Show Host Fired

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    The rent thing is not connected to the thinspiration thing unless she can predict the future.

1. The fight started on June 25th

2. She asked for rent money on June 27th

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Right. She doesn't sound like she's exploiting the situation at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Every kid says bad stuff about their dad so f*ck off and stop acting like you know me. I don't give a single f*ck if you make fun of me, but making fun of my family crosses the line.
    Usual teenage nonsense...

"I don't give a **** what you think about me" blablabla.. you sound like Kiki Minaj.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    1. The fight started on June 25th

2. She asked for rent money on June 27th
    http://www.gofundme.com/9zo4gg

Her go fund me was setup June 6th weeks before the fight. First donation was 29 days ago.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 07-06-2014 at 05:48 PM.

http://www.gofundme.com/9zo4gg

Her go fund me was setup June 6th weeks before the fight. First donation was 29 days ago.
    Sounds like she's finding an opportunity to make more money. Now we have motivation.

The unfortunate thing is that people giving her money isn't helping that behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Sounds like she's finding an opportunity to make more money. Now we have motivation.
    We have motivation? ?

Also you could acknowledge that you were completely wrong. It's part of being an adult.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    The unfortunate thing is that people giving her money isn't helping that behavior.
    lol she sounds salty as **** that no TV stations wanted to bring her on to talk about it or some shit. She was probably expecting to be flyed out to LA for a week and then NY to do TV or some shit lol

that whole "I can't apply for jobs if I don't have internet, give me 1000 dollars for this month" shit just rubbed me in the wrong way lol. Maybe it's because I come from a working class city
    Last edited by russwest0; 07-06-2014 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I think what he's trying to say is, she purposefully went looking to drum up some controversy so that her fundraiser thing would make more money.

Yeah, but that's the part about predicting the future. She knew what Adam Richman was going to post in a couple of weeks? She knew that he would respond her instead of just ignoring her?

It's a pretty big stretch.

Yeah, but that's the part about predicting the future. She knew what Adam Richman was going to post in a couple of weeks? She knew that he would respond her instead of just ignoring her?

the only way for it to be true would be if she has a history of berating people on via social media

so it wouldnt be so much that she picked him in particular to set up but that he was one of many she attacked and he simply was the one dumb enough to respond.

still a pretty big stretch though.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    this fat chick is trying to crowdfund her rent money right now

http://randomlancila.tumblr.com/post/90076018897
    Despicable human being...playing the victim in every situation...

If I spit in your face, I'm sure I will get an angry response from you. Same thing with her trolling Adam. He blocked her. He tried to ignore her. Not only did she kept harrassing him but she got her friends involved. The motive behind all of this was money which drove her to go above and beyond the level of trolling a normal human being with less motivation would carry out. This was her opportunity for her 2 minutes of fame. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she had to do something to pay her rent.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I clicked one of those links and than the about me and she wrote this..

[QUOTE]So hi! My name

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    ^ Jameer actually used to be a White Knight when he posted here. I think ISH corrupted him
    Nah it wasn't ISH, it was the Red Pill. He's posted about the red pill before, that's what corrupted him.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    lol she sounds salty as **** that no TV stations wanted to bring her on to talk about it or some shit. She was probably expecting to be flyed out to LA for a week and then NY to do TV or some shit lol

that whole "I can't apply for jobs if I don't have internet, give me 1000 dollars for this month" shit just rubbed me in the wrong way lol. Maybe it's because I come from a working class city
    Yep. I mean what is she doing that is different than panhandlers or beggars?
    Last edited by oarabbus; 07-08-2014 at 12:05 AM.