Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Fat English girl sucks off 24 guys in Magaluf in exchange for a wine cooler

[QUOTE]A teenage British girl who was captured on video performing sex acts on 24 men in Magaluf thought she would win “a holiday” — but instead won a

College superstar

Default Re: Fat English girl sucks off 24 guys in Magaluf in exchange for a wine cooler

Classy woman. She should get into the P0rn industry. She's already on camera so she might as well get paid for it.

P.S I went to spring break in PCB this year Nick. Girls are just as slutty and take fat to new levels.

Banned

Default Re: Fat English girl sucks off 24 guys in Magaluf in exchange for a wine cooler

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Classy woman. She should get into the P0rn industry. She's already on camera so she might as well get paid for it.

P.S I went to spring break in PCB this year Nick. Girls are just as slutty.
    coooool whats PCB?

P.S I went to spring break in PCB this year Nick. Girls are just as slutty.
    She did get paid. She got paid about

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    coooool whats PCB?
    You can't be serious.

NBA All-star

I guess it's the guy that the girl and her friend likes that wins

yup

Banned

You can't be serious.
    just googled it. I don't know Florida dog. You English people know Florida better then I do. Only EC spot I ever been to was NYC.

they once ruled 1/4 of the earth

now they are just embarassing themselves whether in sports or with acts like this

College superstar

just googled it. I don't know Florida dog. You English people know Florida better then I do. Only EC spot I ever been to was NYC.
    It's the most popular Spring break destination for Americans

Banned

It's the most popular Spring break destination for Americans
    TJ dog. Young Sushi aint about that East Coast sheeeit.

pinhead caught on video

I dunno who should be more embarassed in this BJ fest, the blonde or the owner of the 24th weiner...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    I dunno who should be more embarassed in this BJ fest, the blonde or the owner of the 24th weiner...
    she probably cried rape, when in actuality she is the sexual assaulter who went around forcing herself on a bunch of guys.

Alchohol is no excuse. No matter how drunk I got I would not suck off 24 dudes or eat out 24 girls just because people are cheering me on to do it.

Watch this space. She will cry rape and the Social Justice Warriors will rally around her as a victim.

NBA Superstar

that is really disgusting.

18 year old women are dumb as shit when they are drunk and this girl was blatantly taken advantage of. Yes, she did it bla bla bla, but jeezus, what a f*ckin world we are living in.

she probably cried rape, when in actuality she is the sexual assaulter who went around forcing herself on a bunch of guys.

Alchohol is no excuse. No matter how drunk I got I would not suck off 24 dudes or eat out 24 girls just because people are cheering me on to do it.

Watch this space. She will cry rape and the Social Justice Warriors will rally around her as a victim.
    I would pay to just watch a devoted feminist read this